Part 2 (Option 1): Me or Her: Miku x Kaito x Reader

Happy Easter! Sorry this is late!
-_-_-_-___-_-_-_-_-__--_

Reader Pov,

I was celebrating my little boy's birthday, he just turned five. He had blue hair and blue eyes....Just like his father...(please for the sake of this story.....Just go with boy and what I say....It would make sense later on....) He just turned five so we where going to get ice cream. He loves it so much, that....that honestly I'm starting to get worried for him.

Anyway, we walk inside the ice cream shop. I was wearing a long, beautiful blue sundress that went to the floor. I had blue make up on, and had my hair in (hair style). It wasn't to much, it looked just right for this celebration.

We got our ice cream. (boy name that you want to name your freakishly cute boy) got vanilla...And I got (flavor of awesome ice cream you got).

We sat down. (Boy name) started to chatter away and eat his ice cream while I was just listening, talking at times, and eating the ice cream I got.

While we were chatting up a storm, a Male came in. We ignored him, well we didn't know him so what were we supposed to do ya'know? We threw our trash away and started to walk out the shop. The man that we were talking about earlier was trying to talk to us, but I quickly ushered my baby boy and myself away.

"Wait! Please! (Y/N)!" The male shouted. I stopped dead in my tracks as did my son. We looked at the male, for different reasons of course. "How do you know my name?" I asked walking to him. The male pulled down the hoodie to reveal my first lover that had a loved another, Kaito.

"What do you want?" I snapped looking at him.

"Well, my name is Kaito, your old and hopefully last lover..." Kaito said as he ran up to me and kissed me on the lips. I stood there wide eyes, still holding onto my little boy's hand. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back.

I was the one to pull away first. "I-I always still loved you Kaito!" I cried, tear coming out my (color) eyes,"I always waited for you to come back and rescue me! I never knew I had to wait for about six years!" I sobbed harder clutching my baby next t me, sobbing on my little man's shoulder. I buried my head deep in his barely  shoulder length hair,"Mommy, why did the man kiss you? Isn't daddy suppose to kiss you?" Asked the five year old boy.

I sniffed,"(Boy name)....That is daddy...." I whispered into his ear.

(Boy name) shook his head,"But, daddy was suppose to be there for us....So that isn't daddy...." he said with a tiny frown.

Kaito looked at the boy and crouched down, so he was next to (b/n or Boy name) and me.

"Well, I know I left Mommy and that was the dumbest things I could do...But, I'm here for both of you guys so we can be a family again...." Kaito said with a smile.

I let go of (b/n) and looked at Kaito. I still had tears coming down my eyes. I kissed him.

I never thought I would be able to do this again.

Kissing him...
.
.
.
.
.
It made my broken heart feel whole again.

"I'll give you one more chance...But, it's going to be like we are dating again....All over again...You can't kiss me unless I let you....You can't also touch me unless I tell you to. You got that?" I said to Kaito.

Kaito smiled and nodded his head,"Yes ma'am..."
.
.
.
.
.
Author Pov,

You two ended up having another child. It was a girl. She had Kaito's looks but your personality. So in all you have two children. (Boy name) and (girl name that is like Kaito's).  You two got married in Japan, Tokyo  (if you live there then you still got married there. Sorry for the sake of this story) because his family Akaito, Taito, etc were there.

You two had a big wedding, and author-Chan was there too with Gakupo (Wink wink), cheering you two on and was the maid of honor while Gakupo was the best man.

Miku was there and was going to object during the priest said 'does anyone think these two wonderful people shouldn't get married?' but instead was attacked by Rin and Len's steamroller/ road roller and almost died, but didn't. They are still sad to this day that they missed most of the wedding.

You two lived a very happy life and lived together till you grew old and died.

You two reincarnated and lived together again and this kept on happening till your love for each other disappeared, which was never, so hey, you two lived forever and ever, never break in your love for each other.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-
Gah! I let you marry Kaito T_T. Oh well, at least I got Gakupo in the end. ^.^

Hope you guys liked it, remember to comment or vote.

Kritio-Chan

Out!