Waitress! Reader x Kaito: What Would You Like?...I Would Like You....

Italic-thinking

Reader Pov,

I walked into the café I worked in. I love working here. It gives me a feeling as if I am home. Like home I thought.

I walked to my locker and put on an apron. Don't wanna get dirty!

"____ someone is at table 3, please get their order!" My boss, Luke said.

"Sure thing!" I yelled back.

I grabbed my notepad and walked to the said table.

"Hello. My name is ____. I will be your waitress on this fine day! What can I get you?" I said smiling while looking at the person.

The person smiled,"Hello to you as well! I'll get a carmel Sunday please..." The male said.

I noted my head,"Coming right up sir!" I cheerfully said as I walked away.

I walked to the kitchen and started to make the order.

My co-worker, Rin, squealed,"Oh my god! ____ that guy totally likes you! And he's famous! He's from the famous company Vocaloid!" She yelled. I put the Sunday in a bigger plate and put it on a my tray and started to carry it walking away,"He doesn't like me, don't worry!" I shout walking to table three. I give the male the ice cream and bow,"Would you like anything else?" I ask.

The male smirked,"I would like you next...."

I blush,"Well, since your sorta cute, and nice I'll give you my number...." I mumbled as I gave him a piece of paper with my number on it and walked away.

"Nice, got a chicks number....She's hot too....." The man mumbled. "The name's Kaito too!" He shouted.
-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Not my best work but oh well, hope you like it. Vote and Comment. I'm on a roll though. Third one shot today!