Store Clerk! Reader x Kaito : Convient Stores are Convient

Reader Pov,

"Are you people done yet?" I mumbled out in annoyance as I spot a mop blue and yellow hair racing through the isles.

"Its not good to rush constumers, Clerk-Chan!" The yellow haired adult tsked as he wagged his slim finger in my direction.

Taking a puff of my ciggerate I rolled my eyes, like hell I was gonna tolerate this crap. No less from a guy thats most likely younger than me.

"And its not good to be living with your mom over age of 23 but your still there.." I hotly shot back.

"Fiesty." Pouted the blonde. "For the record Im 21"

"Even better! Im older and your still going to disrespect your senior?" I cruely spat as I put my small tobacco stick out.

Grabbing my cigarate box near my side, I flicked open the box and reached in to get another stick that shortened my life span.

"Your age, oh so wise senior?" Snorted the young man.

"28" I growled as I placed the cigarette between my lips,trying fishing out my lighter from my pocket.

"A-AH! Sorry!" Shouted the flustered adult,"You looked about 18 or 20! How do you look so young?!" Bowing down he apolgized profusely.

As I was searching for my lighter, a flame caught my eyes, lighing up my stick for me.

"Sorry for that." A deep voice chuckled.

Staring at awe at the man before me I reconized him as one of the two trouble makers who were messing around not to long ago.

"Tch, keep him on a leash..." I insulted as I tried to hide the reddening of my cheeks with my hand that wasnt occupied with my tobacco stick.

"I'll try, however its going to be difficult with a pretty woman such as yourself is roaming on and about..."

"Dont you have a girlfriend your suppose to be telling that to?" I clicked my tongue in annoyance, so he's one that flatters huh.

"Why you see, I hadnt found my cinderall yet, but I think after today I'll crown someone to take that position."

"Your annoying."

"No I am Shion Kaito. Are you are."

"Not intrested in bastards like you. Now are you and your friend going to pay for your beers or what?"

"Wow, you have a flame to you just like your cigarette there, miss."

"No, the flame for meis just the after effect of being a problemic child. The flame for my tobacoo here is one step for smoking the stick."

Blushing because of my remark, Kaito quickly composed himself, "Len! Do you have the beers yet?"

"Yes, I do but watching a lady turn you down is funny!"

"She is not turing me down!"

"Oh, I think I am turning you down after all, I want to know my man before going out with them"

"Haha! KAITO CAN'T GET A DATE WITH A PRETTY STORE CLERK!"

"SHUT UP LEN"

"NO YELLING IN MY STORE!"

"Sorry for that, my dear princess."

"Dear god here we go again."

-_-_-__--_-_-_-_--_-_

Lol I was bored and I needed to update. I think I might get a co-author. Let me know what you guys think about that idea. Bai