Princess! Reader x Butler! Kaito: I Love You....Yet, You Are A Handful

Reader Pov,

I flet someone gently shake me. "What do you want?" I say in an annoyed toned.

I just hear a chuckle. "Spit it out now!" I demand trying not to yell. The person just patted my head,"My, my princess, you need to learn that I will always wake you up at this time...." I heard a deep voice say in amusement.

"What's so amusing Kaito!?" I spat as I stretch. My bulter, Kaito, just clicked his toung,"Nothing Princess ____ it's just that you always amuse me by acting non-lady like. Especially when you are a princess..." Kaito snickers while leading me to the wash room. I snort," Ha ha very funny...." I speak as I take off my clothes and walked to the bath that was ready for me.

Kaito smiled,"It is Miss. _____." He said as he grabbed my clothes and put them in a basket.

I gently place my body in the tub and wait for Kaito to come back. The siad male did.and started washing my body. I sighed then started making small talk.

''I don't know why they let a male wash my body...Do you know why Kaito?" I ask quite curious.

Kaito shruggs,"I don't know as well, my princess....Maybe your parents don't want a female washing your body, they might be afraid you might turn, what was that word? A lesbian. And not reproduce...." He said grabbing a towel and grabbing my hand to help me stand.

I stood up and walked out of the tub. He started drying my body.

He grabbed my clothing and started to put it on me,"And I wonder how you know how to put female clothes on me..." I said.

Kaito sighs,"A lot of training is all I have to tell you..." He said as he shuddered,"Ah, that school for training certainly was a living hell..." He continued as he started brushing my hair.

"Yeah..Hey Kaito...I love you...."

"Hmm...I love you too. You are a hand full though."