Maid! Reader x Prince! Kaito: Yes, M' Lord....

Reader Pov,
I ran up to my Lord's room. Master Kaito...He....He was really attractive..And hard working...He looks very hot...Sometimes I want to run my hands along his jaw...

Stop! I thought, I can't think like this!

I sighed as I really reached my Master's room. I have been feeling weird around him....

I can't exactly explain, but...Oh, you know what I mean!

I don't know the feeling!

It's like...My heart is going to explode!

I shook my head and cleared the thoughts away.

I knocked on my Master's room his lunch in my arms. He can't eat in the dinning room today since he was pretty busy.

"M'Lord. Your lunch is ready!" I yelled.

A groan came from inside the door.

"Come in!" The deep voice demanded.

I slightly jumped.

I could never get use to his voice, it's like, when I hear it I want to coward in fear.

I clean my throat and open the door,"Hello, M'Lord..." I quietly say as roll the trolley inside his room.

I bow once I was in front if him.

I stand up straight, and then set out his food,"Today you are going to have earl grey tea with some stew and a fresh salad on the side, M'Lord...." I muttered as I placed his appliances in front of him.

Master Kaito, rose his eye brows,"Why earl grey?" He asked suspiciously.

I chuckled nervously,"You said two days ago to pour you earl grey on this very day, sir. Do you remember?"

Kaito shook his head,"No, no I don't. Thank you for remembering." He said.

I gasped and accidentally dropped the pot on my hand, making the piece of China fall onto the floor and break.

It was the first time the Prince said thank you...

I shrieked in panic and picked up the pieces with my hands,"I am so sorry, sir! I promise it won't happen again, Prince Kaito!" I quickly apologized as I still kept on picking the pieces up with my hands, making them get cut.

The Prince, Kaito, growled. He slapped the China out of my hands and pulled me up roughly by the arms.

I gasped from the pain as I kept my eyes shut.

"Open your eyes!" He spat as he glared at me with those fiery blue eyes.

I hesitantly opened my eyes, my (color hair) blocking some of my view,

Kaito scoffed as he brushed my hair out of my face,"Listen to me." He dangerously,"You are not to pick up these pieces again! You hear me!"

"Y-Yes! Y-Yes, M'Lord, Kaito!" I stutrere, cursing in my head.

"Never call me M'Lord either." He said mimicking my voice.

"Yes, Prince Kaito!"

"You will only call me Kaito!"

"Yes! Y-Yes, Kaito!"

"And your fired!"

I started at Kaito...A blank look on my face.

"I am so sorry Kaito! Just, don't fire me!" I begged.

"Since I fired you, you now can become my lover, and not serve me anymore, is that clear, the now new ruler with me to be?" Kaito smirked.

I looked at him,"So, you fired me just to be with me?" I asked.

Kaito nodded as he came closer,"That was the only way...Now, you are going to yell out my name in a couple of minutes, you do know that right?" He crashed his lips onto mine.

I giggled,"Yes, my prince..." I said just to annoy him.

"Fine maybe you can say that..." he murmured into my ear as trailed kisses down my neck.

"Hmm....Yes, M'Lord....."
_--_-_-__-__-_--_-__--_
Sorry, it is so late! I have to do three more!

><

I feel so bad for not doing them, but I'm really busy now!

Hope you like it! Vote and Comment!