Mafia! Reader x Mafia Boss! Kaito: Hard to Get

-_-_-_-_-_-___--_For the first video watch 14-19 sec to see the first ones outfit and how she throws her coat into the air the second one is how the 2nd one looks like 58-1:10 seconds pls watch it_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

BAM BAM BAM

Bangs echoed through the room as the shots of a gun can be heard. 

"Faster and sharper!" A female voice screeched out silently (lol i dont know how people can do that)

BANG BANG

"Let me show you how it is done..." The same voice tsked in disapproval as she threw her black trench coat into the air and pulled out her very expensive looking pistol that glimmered in the light as she aimed it towards a glass beer bottle. Her (hair color) locks blew out of her face as she shot her target, the contents inside exploding as she place her gun back into her chestal area(dont know why its there but okai) her big coat that was once in the air flew back down to her shoulders as she turned sharply to the amateurs (even though they were advanced gun men and women) "That is how it is done. I suspect all of you to shoot that sharp and accurately with no mistakes or else you will regret even breathing and being born into this word..." The woman had no emotion as she strutted off and outside of the private shooting range leaving many others in awe, shock, envy, or anger.

"These people really don't know how to shoot a single bullet and here they are thinking that they are the  best of the best..." The woman scoffed as she walked to her destination, the bosses office.

Yes, this unknown lady, known as the Lady of Night or (Y/n) for her real name, is one of the best of the best mafia gangsters that any group would be lucky enough to have in their little association. She just joined the group she was in now because she personally knew the former president of the gang. 

She was planning to leave to another group since all the new leader does is give off lames missions. Having to assassinate a president with two members than fawn over her isn't exactly fun or to the lady of NIght it isn't.

Y/N finally reached her destination. She barged into the room since she knew the owner of it very well. 

"What the heck (Y/N)!" Kaito the boss exclaimed as he looked up from the red folder he was holding.

"Oh shut it.." The lassy hissed as she snachted the folder out of the owners hand. She skimmed through it briskly looking through the contents of the important file.

"A massacre, eh?" The lady chuckled darkly as she threw the papers at the blue haired gang owner.

"Yes, it is a mascara and you are not going!" "Oh, so you want to play that little game again.."

Again? Yes you read right again she said. 

She had played with the mafia leader many times to let her go on these so called dangerous missions even though they were a piece of cake for her and both of them knew that he still wouldn't let her go.

So she used a weapon on him that every guy would have fell for.

"Please Mr.Shion, why won't you let me go....?" Y/N said as innocently as possible as she batted her thick long eyelashes. Her eyes shone bright with mischief and danger, both things that Kaito knew should not be combined, but they both knew that it drew him in even more.

"Please?" Y/N asked as she bent down so her cleavage showed down more than it already was. 

Kaito being the idiot he was looked down and nodded unconsciously.

The lady of Night smirked in victory as she roughly attacked the folder and hid it in her chest area to make sure it wont fall out (I dunno what I am doing I am trying to make you really bad but it isn't working pls dont make fun of me...) 

She quickly scurried out of the room making sure to give the blue haired male a little glimpse of her bottom before giving an air kiss and running away to do her mission of killing about 20 people in one go. 

"Trying to tame this lady will be more harder than I thought..." Mr.Shion thought as he roughly raked his fingers through is ocean blue locks.

Playing hard to get?.....Two can definitely play that game

_-_-_-_-_-_-___---_-___--_-_

I dont own anything such as the video or the game all rights go to the rightful owners....Btw way I updated 2 days in a row this is like a record. Wow, author-chan is ever hardly on...

Q: What made you write this oneshot?

A: Um, I dunno I always had this idea laying around the thought of a gangster fan fiction especially a reader insert makes me all hyped up and I saw a fan art of it so I thought why not make a story about a gangster duo or something like that 

Make sure to send in questions!