Ogre's and Daggers

Rose's POV
After my little outburst that basically revealed my past, Snow and Emma lagged behind when we were walking. I decided to use my magic to listen in to their conversation.

"I can't believe you annoyed everyone for half the trek just to know Dani's secret." Emma said to her mother, the shock easily heard in her voice.

"Well Cora threatened to hit her, I hadn't seen her much in the Enchanted Forest but when I did she was fearless. I had to know why a slap would scare her. Snow whispered harshly back to her daughter.

"You made her relive trauma she wasn't ready too."

"Well at least we had a nice moment."

"It was fake. You baited her. You knew she would crack if you played dumb long enough." Emma said harshly to her mother. Though it was sweet to see the Swan fight so hard for me I pushed that aside. Snow baited me it was all a ruse. Now she would pay. I heard their footsteps stop.

"Dani, you okay? You got lighting striking above your head. Emma said clearly worried.

"You naive little bitch of a princess!" I said as I turned around to face Snow. "You played me, because you couldn't mind your business like always!"

"Rose I know yo-" I cut Snow off in anger.

"You don't know anything about me. So many people love you but I don't get it. Your just a spoiled little princess nothing more." I said calming down hoping that it would help me control the tears that were threatening to come out.

" And what do you know about me?! Hmm." Snow said angrily to me. "You know what your mother told you about me? Did she tell you I was a spoiled little princess?! That I know nothing except for how to tattle."

"I watched you, I saw you hate me when you'd never talked to me, I saw you believe everything a random peasant told you just because she hates me and my mother." I said as my voice broke on the last part. Snow backed off and went silent. "I don't need my mother's opinion, I have my own." I finished and turned to walk forward to the safe haven when I heard the roar of many ogre's. I honestly wondered if our argument or my burst of magic from earlier attracted them. Snow pulled out her bow and arrow. I was so annoyed with the sudden appearance of what I could now count as 8 ogre's that I didn't hesitate. I turned away from the ogre's as I lazily flicked my hand in the air cause all 16 of my daggers to land in both eyes of every ogre. I only meant to pull out 8 daggers but I was more pissed than I thought and lost control. I lined up all my daggers in front of me and cleaned them with magic before placing them back in their holsters. When I turned around, I was treated by many shocked and scared faces (Aurora and Snow were scared and shocked while Mulan and Emma were just shocked). "Are you guys gonna stand there and wait for the corpses to rot or are you gonna follow?" I said slightly annoyed. Everyone moved except for Emma who was still to shocked to speak. I tilted her chin lightly to close her slightly agape mouth. "You'll catch flies, Swan." I said softly as she slightly blushed but she quickly recovered.

"I thought you said killing ogre's isn't a one woman job." She said with a smirk closing in on the already small gap between us. I could feel my cheeks heat up. I grabbed her hand and said, "You caught me, I just wanted to flirt with you." I pulled her hand to my lips and kissed it softly. I gently let her hand go and turned around to keep walking, leaving a blushing Emma and a shocked and confused Snow behind me.

"I have to say, the fact that she can turn an ogre massacre into an excuse to flirt with you is impressive." Snow said to Emma before following me. I smirked to myself and continued walking, not missing a step.