Family Reunion

Thank you for 7K reads, I'll try to update faster, I have a lot of school work(missing) to finish and I also have a baby brother so yeah responsibilities

3rd Person POV

Dolores and Mirabel were in the walls trying to drag Bruno out.

"Dolores! Mirabel! Time to eat!" Abuela shouted from downstairs.

"Bruno! C'mon!" Mirabel shouted. They were right in front of the painting, "Julia, where's your mamá?" Julieta asked Julia who was on the other side of the painting. "I think she's in town. " Julia responds. "What about your Tía Dolores?" she asks.

"She went with mamá," Julia replies. "Thank you," Julieta turns around and sees Antonio. "Antonio, go get your sister and prima. They're in town. " Julieta commands as Antonio nods.

Once Julieta went downstairs, Antonio opened the painting to see Dolores and Mirabel, struggling to pull Bruno out. "C'mon! Everyone's at the dinner table already!" Antonio exclaimed as he walked in.

He went behind Bruno and started pushing him.

"C'mon! Plus, it looks like you haven't eaten. " Mirabel says. "I have eaten. " Bruno states as Antonio pushes him fully out the painting, making a thud.

"What was that?" Julieta asked from downstairs. "Nothing!" Julia shouted. Antonio called for his jaguar, Parce, and put Bruno on his back.

"I found Mirabel and Dolores!" Antonio shouted. "Good! Come downstairs now!" Julieta responded. "Parce, listen to Dolores and Mirabel, okay?" Antonio asked his jaguar as it nodded in response.

Julia and Antonio ran downstairs to the dinner table. "Where's Dolores and Mirabel?" Pepa asked his son. "They're coming. " Antonio replied sitting down.

"Ok Parce, bring Bruno downstairs. " Dolores told the jaguar as it went downstairs with Bruno on its back. Dolores and Mirabel got Bruno off Parce. "I'm not doing this. " Bruno said walking away as Mirabel went in front of him.

"Why not?" Mirabel asked. "What if something bad happens once I walk in there? I'm not risking it. " Bruno explains. "If something bad does happen, I'm sure they'll understand!" Mirabel exclaims.

"Like what? They're gonna complain I killed their goldfish?" Bruno asks. "Enough with the goldfish Tío! You are still a part of this family!" Mirabel exclaims softly. "And you don't control the future! Why should they complain in the first place!"

"C'mon Tío!" Dolores whisper shouts. "I'm going to check on them. " Dolores hears her Tía say. 'So much for a family reunion, she thinks before telling Parce to go back to Antonio's room.

"Bruno?" Julieta says as she sees Mirabel in front of Bruno and Dolores who looks like she was about to grab him and throw him.

"Um- Hi?" Bruno asks as Julieta runs to him. "¡Bruno! ¿Dónde has estado? Te hemos echado de menos! " Julieta exclaims, hugging him. "Well I-" "Bruno? Is that you?" Pepa asks,

Then, everyone else came out of the dinner table area to see Bruno. Pepa runs and hugs Bruno. "Sorry Pepa," Bruno says. "No, I'm sorry. I've been treating you so badly while you were gone and been talking bad about you!" Pepa apologizes.

"Bruno. I am so glad you came back. " Abuela says and kisses Bruno's cheek (like how she did in the movie).

"Where have you been all this time?" Julieta asks. "W-Well I've been in....." Bruno hesitates. "In the walls!" Mirabel exclaims. "He's been in the walls. " Mirabel says. "What she said. " Bruno says.

Then Pepa started forming a cloud. "P-Pepa? A-Are you okay?" Bruno asks. "You've been LIVING IN THE WALLS!! FOR 14 YEARS!!" Pepa shouts. "W-Well yes but it's not that bad.." Bruno says. "Show me now! " Pepa demands. "O-okay!" Bruno exclaims as he starts walking up the starts with everyone else following.