Agrument

Camilo's POV

"After dinner, goodnight Milo. " Mary said before closing the door. 'Mirabel calls me Milo' I thought as I started going to my room.

Maybe she's Mirabel

No, maybe she made the nickname as well

Are they relatives?

Maybe she knows where Mirabel is

I need to ask her tomorrow before she leaves

And just like that, I'm lying in bed.

Could she be Mirabel?

Nah

Mirabel already knows about our family

But her clothes are familiar

Did anyone even notice her skirt?

I mean it's the same without the patches but her shirt is the same just with more butterflies

I'm getting tired of thinking I'm going to bed

Time skip to morning brought to you by my gay book I'm going to work on

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. "Ugh" I groaned, getting up. 'Mirabel usually does that...' I thought while I got up. I got dressed and excited, Mary was waking everyone up. 'How old is she? 10.'I questioned myself as everyone else got out of their room dressed and we started going downstairs to eat.

When we sat down to eat, Mary was across me and all I did was look at her weirdly. "How long are you staying Mary?' Abuela asked. "Oh, is it ok if I leave after dinner?" she asked. "You're leaving at night? But don't you live on the other side of the mountains?" Abuela asked. "Oh um, it's fine. When I came here, it was dark so I think I'm fine. " Mary reassured Abuela.

"Do you want anyone to company you?" Abuela asked...Again. "No thanks, I don't want any trouble. " Mary said. Everyone finished breakfast and we started doing chores.

Almost everyone went out except for me, Tía Julieta, and Dolores. We were helping in the kitchen. "Let's try not to do anything wrong for our safety, okay?" Tía asked. "Yes, Tía. "I and Dolores said in union. "Dolores, don't lie to mama this time and Camilo, try your best to not make anyone cry. " Tía kissed our foreheads. "I hate seeing all of you get hurt and I don't want it to happen again. "

We both nodded and headed outside.

I was walking outside waiting for someone to let me shift into who knows what until.

"Isabela! Can you make those plants again?" I heard kids shout. I looked behind a house and Isabela was growing fruits, cacti, and plants. "Ooh! Make a flower that means regret!" A kid chuckles. "Like how I regret having a little sister!" All the kids started laughing. I leaned against the back of the house.

"Ok ok," Isabela calmed them down. "These are called purple hyacinth which means sorrow and regret. " Isabela said making the purple things around the kids. "It's so pretty! Like you!" The kids complimented Isabela. "Isa?" I asked.

I realized her room was filled with these purple things. "Eek!" Isabela jumped making cacti. The kids giggled. "So is this why I never have to babysit?" I teased. "Yeah, they're interested in my flowers. " Isabela chuckled removing the cacti.

"Yeah, can you make a flower for me?" I asked. "Uhm yeah, tell me. " Isabela said. "Ok, make a flower that means 'Why are flowers that mean regret in your room'," I asked with concern, going closer to her.