Confession

Mirabel's POV

Everyone was eating and I thought that it was time. "Uhm, I have something to say. " I say as everyone looks at me. "I am actually...." I looked at everyone who was looking at me with confusion. "I am upset that I can't stay here longer but I'll visit sometimes!" I say quickly.

I can't do this! How will they react?!

"We will surely expect your visits, Mary. " Abuela tells me. I just chuckle nervously.

After dinner hehehe

I went into the kitchen where Mama and Pa were. Mama was washing the dishes with Pa was drying them. "Hola," I say. They both look at me. "Need anything?" Mama asks. I ran to Mama and hugged her. "Oh!" she exclaims in surprise. "Ok.." she nervously says and hugs me back trying not to get my clothes wet.

"Goodbye Ma.." I whisper. Mama makes a 'hm?' sound as I back away. "Uhm, hold on let me restart. " I say taking a deep breath. "Hola Mama and Papa. " I say nervously smiling. "You- Don't- Mirabel?" My papa stutters in shock.

"The one and only?" I nervously say as they both run to me and hug me. "You're not going to leave, are you?" Mamí looks at me with fear and sadness. "Well, I'm gonna think abou-" "Please don't leave again mi Vida, please stay. " Papa says. "But I still have stuff at my new home and I can't abandon it!" I exclaim. "What about tonight, you get your stuff then you come back. We can help!" Papa says. "Alright! I'll do that!" I chuckle. "We are so glad your back Mirabel. " Mama says and kisses my forehead.

"I was here before dinner when Abuela was 'scolding' Isabela and Camilo. " I confess as they both look at me in shock. "How about you go to Antonio first. He misses you. " Mama says ignoring what I just said.

I nod and leave the kitchen. I go to the nursery to get the toy jaguar then go in front of his door. *knock knock noises*. I take a deep breath before the door opens. "Ye-" Before Antonio could finish, I hugged him so hard. "MA*BREATH* MARY I CAN'T*BREATH* C-CAN'T *BREATH* BREAAAAAAATH*" Antonio squealed. "Oh sorry." I put him down.

We both laugh. "Come in. " He says as I go inside. "Your room is bigger primo. " I say which makes him stop walking. "Are you ok?" I ask him. "Are you Mi-Mirabel?" he asks me. "The one and only. " I say giving him the toy jaguar. "MIRABEL!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!! WHERE DID YOU GOoOooOoOO!!!!!" Antonio cries. 

LIKE LITERALLY. Antonio starts crying while I hug him. "DON'T CRY!! IF YOU CRY, I'LL CRY!" I laugh. "Mirabel, I-I mi-missed you. " He says. "Missed you too. " I reply. I look at the opened door to see Dolores and Camilo, who JUMPED on me. 

"OH MY GOODNESS! MY BABY PRIMA IS BACK!" Camilo shouts, tickling me. "C-CAMILO! AHAHAHAHA STOP! AHAH!" I shout. "D--DOLRES HEEEEeEeElp!" I scream. 

3rd Person POV

Dolores just stood there laughing. "D--D-D-DORLERS AHDHADHWAUA YOU-RYOUR NOWBABDAWDA HEeEeEeEelp HADHAHDHADHA!!!!!" Mirabel laughed and screamed. Mirabel's screaming brought more people to Antonio's room. "What is going on here!" Pepa shouted with a cloud on her head.

Camilo stopped tickling Mirabel and they both stood up, giggling and chuckling. "I didn't want it to go this way, BUT!" Mirabel shouted. "Because of you. " Mirabel playfully punched Camilo. "Owww!" Camilo jokingly said. "I have to do it this way. " Mirabel continues. 

Everyone looked at her confused. Mirabel got her small green glasses from her small bag and put them on. "La Familia Madrigal!" Mirabel shouts. "Dios Mio! Mirabel is that you!?" Isabela runs to her. "You looked so different I didn't recognize you!" Isabela cried and hugged her sister. 

"You came back and we didn't even notice!" Luisa said joining the group hug. Mirabel laughed putting the glasses back in her bag. Everyone started to hug Mirabel. "Are you gonna leave again?" Antonio asked.

"I have too, but I'll promise I'll come back. " Mirabel said.

Then it finally hit her.

HER DAUGHTER

SHE FORGOT ABOUT HER FREAKING DAUGHTER.

"AH!" Mirabel screamed and ran out of the room to the daycare. She started packing everything while everyone else followed her. "Mirabel! Are you ok!? What happened!?" Pepa asked Mirabel questions, in worry.

"Sorry! I just remembered something and I have to go!" Mirabel put her bag on quickly and ran out of the room. The Casita helped her travel fast by tilting the stairs into a slide and opening the door for her. 

The rest of the family chased her but they stopped at the doorway while she continued. "Do you know where she's going?" Camilo asked. "Nope!" Dolores answered. "She might get hurt climbing the mountains!" Julieta shouted as she still ran after her daughter. "Julieta wait!" Pepa screamed and started running after her sister who was running after her daughter.

Isabela then started running after Mirabel as well so she can help her climb. Isabela made vines for Mirabel to climb. "Mirabel! Be careful!" Julieta screamed to her daughter who was climbing the vines. "Yes, mama!" Mirabel shouted.

"Hopefully she makes it home safely..." Julieta says.

Pepa, Julieta, and Isabela go back to the Casita. "Do you know where she's going?" Dolores asked his mom. "No, probably back to her house," Pepa replies. "Is she coming back soon?" Dolores asks. "Hopefully. " Pepa replies. 

With Julieta, she's going to her mama, aka Abuela.

"Mama," Julieta says. "I know that Mary is Mirabel, you don't need to tell me. " Abuela replies. "No, she knows what you did to Isabela and Camilo. She saw what happened before dinner. " Julieta says. Abuela doesn't reply and Julieta goes to the kitchen.

Dolores comes in after. "Do you think she'll be ok?" Dolores asks. "It's pretty dark outside. " Dolores continues.

"Hopefully she'll be fine, I place some of my magic arepas in her purse. " Julieta says. "I don't think our magic can work outside the Encanto. " Dolores says. "Then hopefully she'll be careful," Julieta says. 

MmMMMmM This book is NOT over yet.

I bet you forgot that Bruno existed this entire book

heEHHehHEhehHE

Little did Mirabel know....................

She was being followed, but by who?

Word Count: 1063