Coming Back *Re-written*

This is the moment you have all been waiting for(probably)

Mirabel is coming back!

......*cricket*......

Are you serious? Anyways, enjoy this chapter

Mirabel's POV

I was lying in bed. In my new home. In a different place.

'I think I should go back

But. No. I'm just a burden.

They'll probably ask me to leave.

But what about Isabela? And mom? Nah. They probably think I broke everything and tore this family apart as well.'

I sat up and kissed my daughter. I adopted her when I found her in the woods, she was 6 when I found her and now she's 10. I went to the kitchen to make breakfast when I found a note.

Dear Mirabel,

Hopefully, my bird friend was able to send this to you

Please come back home

We miss you

From Antonio

The writing was messy and looked childish. Antonio probably wrote this when he was 5, he's probably older now.

'Should I come back home? Maybe I'll just go there for a second to see how far they've grown and how everyone is.' I made my decision. I started packing.

I only packed food and water since I'm not going to go back back, just a sneak peek, but just in case. I packed clothes and a toothbrush.

I planned to go early tomorrow morning.

Time skip brought to you by, my class having an annual ceremony award. I didn't get one :(

I woke up at 5 am to get ready. I already packed my bag yesterday so everything will be easy for me today. I brushed my teeth, took a bath, picked out my remaining clothes and everything else.

My short curly hair was now long straight hair. It reached my waist, which is where I cut it, and I decided to put my hair into a high ponytail.

My white shirt, with patterned butterflies, and my long teal skirt were still the same except it was too small for me so I made another version except it didn't have the patches of gifts. My green round glasses were now black because the green ones were too small.

"Mama, where are you going?" I was about to leave when my daughter asked me. "I'll be gone for awhile ok? Go to Señorita Dianos house, ok?" I asked. "Ok!" she said excitedly and went back to bed.

Once I left the house, I went to Señorita Dianos house. *knock knock noises*. The door opens. "Hola Señorita Madrigal, what do you need?" she asks. "I'll be gone for awhile, is it ok if you take care of my daughter?" I ask. "Of course!" she replies.

Now this is when I start my journey.

Time skip brought to you by my class doing a mass :)

I finally reached the mountains. It had to be, what? 9 am by now.

All I had to do was go down. As I carefully made my way down, I nearly fell which caused me to flinch, which made me fall. "Ughhhh," I said as I slowly stood back up, I fell pretty hard.

I rubbed my head with my hand and when I looked at my hand, there was blood. Great. Just what I needed.

Then I saw a woman run up to me. "Are alright ma'am?" The woman asked me. She had tanned skin, like me, and gray hair in a bun. It was curly gray hair and it had some black streaks. She had brown eyes too. Oh.