It's coming back

Before this starts, I just want to say. When I was playing a game and roleplaying as Pepa, some guy said "Not the whites speaking Spanish in this game."

Dolores POV

I was sitting on my bed, sinking into my thoughts until. *knock knock noises*. "Come in!" I shouted.

Antonio came in. "Yes, Toñito?" I asked him as he sat down beside me. "When is Mirabel coming back?" He looked up at me. He was crying.

Still sniffling and gasping for air breaking the silence.

"Who is Mirabel? Your friend?" I asked him. He immediately broke into tears. "What's wrong!? Are okay!?" I asked him but he just kept crying. "Ma! Pa!" I shouted towards the opened door. 

They ran in.

"What happened!?" Mamí shouted. "I don't know! He asked me about something and when I replied, he started crying!" I explained as mama and papa tried to console Antonio. "What happened?" Papa asked Antonio. 

Antonio whispered something to mama and then they left. "What was that?" Camilo asked, coming into my room a few moments after mama and pa, and Antonio left.

"Camilo. " I said. "Yes?" Camilo replied sitting down beside me. "Who is Mirabel?" I asked him. "Your joking. Right?" He asked me a bit worried. "No. Who is Mirabel?" I asked again. "Uhm. Well, she was our prima!" He exclaimed standing up. He closed the door.

"I think she had brown wavy-No! Curly. Was it curly?" He wondered as he sat down again. "Never mind, she had brown short hair and, I think she was tan?" He tried his best to explain until I noticed something. 

"Uhm, she had brown eyes!" he exclaimed. His green eyes then turned brown. "Or was it blue?" He asked himself, his eyes turning blue. "Nah! That seems wrong. " He said, his eyes going back to green. "Oh! I'm pretty sure she had green glasses as well!" He exclaimed looking at me. "Camilo...You have glasses." I said trying to be as calm as possible. "What?" he asked. 'Did he even hear what I said!?' I asked myself. His glasses disappeared. 

I ran out of my room to go as he ran out as well. As soon as we were both outsides, I closed the door. "Oh, Dios mío!" I exclaimed.

Oh my God!

 My bedroom door started to glow as I saw it start forming a carving. I quickly looked at Camilo's door which was doing the same thing. "What is going on. " Camilo said. "AH!"
We heard a scream. We turned to where the scream came from and it was Isabela.

She had vines all over her as she ran out of her room which started to glow. Then we started to hear thunder. Then Mama started to exit Antonio's room, and she had a cloud on her head. Then it was darkening, then thundering, then it started to pour. "Eek!" I screamed. 

Everything was beginning to become louder and louder. I covered my ears. 

"What is going on here!" Abuela excited her room and shouted. "I think we're getting our gifts back! And Casita!" Camilo said. Everyone started to calm down and get back. Everyone entered their new rooms and wow. As soon as I entered mine.

It was so calm. It sounded like a calming rain forest. I couldn't hear anyone else in my room. "Wow..." I whispered to myself. It was amazing. It was much calmer and better than my old room. "Thank you, Casita. " I whispered. 

I don't know what else to do now.......

Anyways! Hope that this was a good book!

Word Count: 601