Living in the walls

So, I'm working on different types of lovers for the grandchildren and this is what I have, Mirabel x Idk, Camilo x Idk, Luisa x nerd boy, or something I just thought would be cute, Isabela x female. :)

I read comments and I got 3 people wanting female and one person wanting male so what about a non-binary or genderfluid lover who looks feminine/masculine and has a masculine/feminine persona?

3rd Person POV

"How about let's meet your Abuelo Bruno?" Mirabel asks as the 3 kids nod with excitement. Casita then pushes them up the stairs and in front of a painting. "Guess he's in here. " Mirabel says. She pulls the painting to see an open area. The 3 kids immediately climb in.

"Wait, you might get hurt! " Mirabel, whispers shouts. Mirabel climbs in and chases the 3 kids who are running inside the walls. This constantly reminds Mirabel of her young age when she chased Bruno.

"Hold on!" Mirabel shouts as the three kids run. Then, the kids stop to see a figure. Mirabel finally catches up to them and starts catching her breath. "Mirabel?" she hears. She looks up to see a man. A horrible-looking man. " Tío. " Mirabel says. "Abuelo!" Julia shouts and jumps on Bruno. "Be careful! He's old! " Mirabel jokes. "Mamá has told me so much about you! " Julia says as Bruno tries to get her off him.

"Nothing bad. " Mirabel says. "Who are they? They look scary. " Bruno says. Mirabel guessed he was talking about the twins. "Number one, that's Antonella and that Antonia. Number 2, they're not even that scary. " Mirabel explains.

Mirabel gets Julia off Bruno. "I'm surprised Casita still has this. " Mirabel says. "Yeah," Bruno responds. "You should get out off here. " Mirabel says. "Yeah, it's ugly. " Julia says. "And dirty," Antonella and Antonia say which makes Bruno and Mirabel laugh.

"Yeah, but I can't. " Bruno replies. "Why not?" Mirabel asks. "What do you think they're gonna say?" Bruno asks, making Mirabel slightly sad. "Oh life was better without you or why are you back, your gift will make things worse! "

"Think about your sisters. " Dolores says, making Bruno and Mirabel look shocked. "Tía Julieta misses you and so does Abuela, even if she doesn't show it, I can hear her ask Abuelo where you are and ask him for you to come back. " Dolores says.

"W-What about your mother, I ruined her wedding. " Bruno says. "She still wants you back, after Mirabel left, it damaged her even more with a missing brother and a sobrina. " Dolores says.

"You need to come back Tío, when everyone saw your door was still there, they were happy that you were still here, still alive. " Dolores says. "But how do I show myself without making it awkward?" Bruno asks. "We know! " the 3 kids say in unison.

They all forgot that there were still kids.

"How about during dinner?" Julia asks. "That's good! Good job mi mariposa! " Mirabel exclaims, kissing her daughter.

Mi mariposa- My butterfly

Abuelo calls Abuela mi mariposa or mariposa so I thought it would be cute if Mirabel called her daughter that

Julia giggles. Bruno looks a bit shocked and nervous "Wait! B-but what if-" "No more buts! Familia Madrigal will be complete again!" Mirabel exclaims, cutting off her Tío.

"Alright, let's go now. " Dolores says as they go back. "AH!" Julia shouts. "What's a bird doing in here!?" Mirabel shouts. "A bird? That looks like Antonio's bird!" Dolores exclaims covering her ears.

Dolores ran, carrying the twins and Mirabel ran carrying her daughter, with the bird following them, squawking like crazy! They finally got out of the walls and Mirabel and Dolores put the kids down and started to catch their breath. The bird came out of the painting and squawked all the way to Antonio's room.

"Don't worry, Anotnio can keep a secret. " Mirabel says as they all start laughing. "What happened to you guys?" the girls look to see Isabela. "Running. " Dolores says. All the girls just laugh.

Bruno's gonna reveal himself

Dolores has Mariano

Mirabel's back

Sounds like a Happily Ever After........

Right?

Finally a chapter

5 people or something want Mirabel's lover to be female and one wants it to be make so just vote here:

Word Count: 729

I might make a Encanto in Murder Mystery book or something....