Part 20

Mias POV:
'Yo Rue I think you should go, we've got somewhere to be right now and you can't be there so we'll talk later.' Fez fumbled, throwing Ash the shop keys and grabbing my hands, pulling me to his car.

'Rue im so sorry I, we're just really busy right now.' I stuttered, trying to make her understand why we were rushing out all of a sudden.

Fez slammed the door to my side of the car and ran around to his, getting in and starting the engine.

'Where are we going?' I asked angrily.

'We're going home, and we ain't coming out, understand me?' He said bitterly, as if it was my fault.

'She's got the biggest fucking mouth around here don't you wanna know how she found out?' I asked, knowing Fezco wouldn't normally miss a detail like this, he was just Scared.

Rue was knocking slowly on the window.

'Hellooo, helloooo.' She smiled, waving at us.

Fez unlocked the back door and watched angrily as she climbed in.

'Where we goin?' She asked, putting her seatbelt on.

'Who told you he's dead Rue?' Fez quizzed her.

'Nobody.'

'Then how'd you know he's dead dumbass?' He asked.

'I walked past his house and saw ambulances outside, police told me to leave because there had been a suicide.' She explained.

'Suicide.' Me and Fez both said at once.

'Yeah, apparently he's killed himself, they found a note in his wardrobe.' She shrugged.

I looked at Fez and he shook his head, telling me he had no idea what she was on about.

'He must've written it a few weeks back, when he felt really down about the whole Maddy thing.' I whispered.

'Rue we gonna take you home okay?' Fez asked.

'Yeah fine by me bro.' She said, leaning forwards to see through the front of the car.

'Hey Fez, do you mind taking me home too? I'm kinda exhausted I've got school work to catch up on.' I lied.

'You ain't been to school in weeks don't lie to me.' He said, watching my expressions carefully.

We dropped Rue off at her house and she was smiling at us, weirdly.

'What?' I asked her slowly.

'Say well done Detective Rue.' She pleaded.

'Well done Detective Rue.' I said, watching as she skipped into her house, waving goodbye from her window.

'Wow she's on some Shit.' Fez chuckled softly, driving towards my house.

'Let me stay with you.' Fez said, turning the car off outside of my house.

'I, you'll distract me Fez, ive got some online Shit to do.' I shrugged.

He rolled his eyes and got out of the car, opening my door and carrying me into my house, putting me onto the sofa.

'Do your schoolwork then jheez I just wanna hang out with you.' He said, drawing circles on my thigh and passing me my laptop.

'I don't actually, really have that much to do now that I think about it.' I said slowly, putting my laptop back on the side.

He scrunched his eyebrows up to look at me.

'Fez, I really want you to think about sending Ash to school.' I asked, my heart pounding from the answer I was about to receive.

'No, no he can't, everyone will find out who he is and we won't be safe anymore. I need to keep him safe.' He said shaking his head.