Part 5

Mias POV:
'You know when I'm on drugs I'm not fucking stupid, I can still hear you.' I said angrily, as Fez tried to force me out of his car and into my own house.

'Excuse me?'

'I heard you and Ash talking about Elliot, don't be stupid please.' I begged.

'You were sleeping, how did you hear us?' He asked.

'I wasn't really sleeping I was just, blacked out, kinda.' I shrugged.

'Bro you're stressing me out, go inside please, I'll be safe.' He promised.

I nodded, going to get out of the car. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him.

'Let me kiss you.' He whispered, watching my lips intently.

I nodded slowly, moving my hand to his jaw and running my thumb along his face as his lips met mine. It started off slow and controlled, but he began to kiss me harder, making it seem more desperate.
I pulled away and kissed him once more quickly.

'I don't know if I can be away from you for this long.' I whispered.

'I'll be back for you in a few days, I promise.' He said softly, pulling me in for a hug.

'Be safe.'

'Only if you promise to be safe.' He replied, raising his eyebrows at me.

I nodded and he let go, starting the car and waiting for me to get out.

'Goodbye.' He smiled.

'Bye.' I said, trying to hide how sad I really was.
The car drove away and I headed inside, expecting to see my mum, but nobody was home. There was a note on the kitchen side, and I opened it, reading it slowly.

Mia
Me and Matt have gone on holiday for a month or so, you know his family own that big nice villa over in Mexico? We didn't think you'd want to come with us, you're 19 in a few weeks so we thought it'd be a nice bit of independence for you. We love you lots, text us if you need anything, money for food and stuff in the safe, enjoy the freedom!!
-Mum xx

I couldn't believe what I was reading. I was going to be alone for an entire month. Fez was busy and didn't want me around him, I had no idea what was going on with Maddy and Rue was just out of it, as always.

I rang her anyway and told her to come over, I wasn't sure if she'd make it alive she seemed pretty spaced out on the phone.

I began to make myself some food, I was so hungry because I didn't eat any of the food Fez got me. The door opened just as it was getting dark and Rue looked at me smiling, holding out a blunt and another bag of white pills.

'Rue you know I'm not meant to do this but when you tempt me like that.' I smiled, reaching for the bag.

She took a photo, for her private Instagram account, and began to crush them up, not taking many as I did, as she could tell she wasn't far from blacking out completely.

@SecretLifeOfRue

@SecretLifeOfRue: free house for a month you know what that means Comments disabled for this post

Comments disabled for this post

'Rue, what if Fez sees it?' I asked, sitting back and putting more pills into my mouth.

'Well then he'll get his ass over here won't he. We need more company.' She replied.

We sat in silence listening to the sounds of the birds for a while, before a sound of a car door slamming outside of my house startled us both. The front door burst open and Fez lent down, grabbing the drugs from the floor and passing them to Ash who was stood behind him.

'I told you Fez would see it.' I laughed, spaced out.

'Ash saw it actually.' He replied bluntly.

'Ash I told you you're a little fucking snitch.' I said, pointing my finger at him.

He swore at me and I did it back, just to make it even.

'Free house for a month? What's that all about?' He asked me, looking around the empty room.

'Mums gone to Mexico.' I shrugged.

He looked at Ash, completely torn between the right and wrong thing to do.

'I can deal with it.' Ash whispered.

'No Ashtray your not doing the deal yourself. If anyones gonna kill you it's gonna be me.' I said, kinda being kind.

'Thanks..' he said, confused about what I really meant.

'Go Fez I'll be okay.' I whispered.

'I'll stay with you tonight. Tomorrow I need you clean or I'm not going.' He insisted.

'Yes sir.' I said, saluting.

'Rues dropped.' Ash stated, making both me and Fez look to my friend, collapsed over the end of the sofa.

He picked her up and laid her down properly, getting her a blanket and a bowl to throw up in.

'Ash there's a spare room down the hall.' I said, trying to speak as much English as possible.

'Thank you.' He nodded, appreciative, taking the keys to lock the door.

'And you're gonna sleep with me.' I whispered, putting both of my hands on Fezco's chest.
'
Too right I am.' He smiled, trying to keep his eyes off of me.

He carried me up to bed whilst I kept my eyes locked on him intently.

'Don't look at me like that mamas you're gonna make me act up.' He groaned, taking off his shirt and sliding into my bed.

'Maybe that's the plan.' I smiled, taking off my own tshirt and trousers, now laying there in my matching underwear.

'You're hot, you're so hot.' He whispered, moving his hands to my waist and pulling me closer.

'You're hotter.' I smirked, moving so I was sat ontop of him.

'No no no, not today princess I want it to really mean something.' He whispered.

'It does.' I pouted.

'You're on drugs baby, come on.' He said, pulling me into a cuddle.

'I thought you didn't do relationships.' I teased.

'Who said this is gonna be a relationship?' He replied.

I let go of him.