Part 16

Mias POV:
'How are you dressing tonight? What's the vibe? Are we going whore or are we going party animal?' I asked Cassie, looking through the rails of party dresses.

'Whore. Fuck it; let's go whore.' She shrugged, pulling out a tight black dress.

'I love it Cass, I'm stuck between two dresses,' I pouted, looking at them both side my side.

'You know who you need to ask.' She smirked.

I pulled out my phone and sent photos to Fez, he began typing right away.

Me: so I need your opinion, number 1 or number 2??

Fez: fuck you could've given me some warning, making me wanna act up at work and shit

Me: answer the question.

Fez: you answer my question. Let me come over and fuck you?

Me: 😐

Fez: number 2, but you might be cold you'll wanna wear my jumper with it too.

Me: okay fez I'm going to ignore you now

Fez: and maybe also like my joggers?? Your legs will get cold too and you know I don't want anyone else seeing you shivering and shit, it'll make me feel bad. 

Me: Im gonna go and buy it are you sure??

Fez: how much was it ma let me pay for it.

Me: don't be stupid.

Fez sent you $75

I didn't even need that much. The dress was only $45. I sent him back the rest of the money but he sent it right back to my account, telling me to spend it how I wanted and that he loved spoiling me. We headed home after grabbing some shoes and to my surprise but also relief, Rue was still at home. Granted, she'd not left the same spot at my dining room table, but she was still in the house.