Day 8

• Dedicated to Ed Sheeran

Day 8: Write a scene that takes place at a coffee shop

I didn't know much.

All I could possibly make of my situation was that I had tears madly streaming down my face and a ginger angel was strumming a guitar in front of me.

The light wood guitar had a single orange plus sign on it and an undescribable voice flowed through the room, leaving the entire audience in a state of awe. Cellphone lights waved throughout the arena, making the moment even more enchanting - if that was even possible.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces, and build a lego house.."

I clumsily wiped the tears from my eyes and gently rocked back and forth to the strum of the chords. I couldn't believe I was here. I couldn't believe that this was all a reality.

If I could save this moment forever and always, I would.

"My three words have two meanings, there's one thing on my mind.."

"It's all for you,"

My best friend, Cassidy, nudged me from beside me, and we draped our arms over each other's shoulder's while swaying to the dancing notes of the accoustic guitar and silently mouthing the lyrics in perfect unison.

"I'm out of touch, I'm out of love, I'll pick you up when you're getting down.."

"And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now.."

The chorus came around and I fumbled with the pocket of my skinny jeans until I fished out my phone, and stuck my hand in the air whilst swaying it in motion with the rest of the audience.

A shrill, girl's scream broke the serenity, yelling,

"Marry me!"

But Ed's mesmorizing eyes didn't leave his guitar as he finished off, making every last word count.

"I'm out of touch, I'm out of love, I'll pick you up when you're getting down.."

"And out of all these things I've done, I think I will love you better now."

And the audience broke into an applaud of claps and screams while Cassidy and I remained with our arms around each other, both of us, I'm sure were fangirling and squealing hard on the inside, but on the outside we both just smiled up at the ginger on stage.

I wish I could capture this moment, right here, and live in it forever.

Hello! :)

So I've updated this yet again, and this is actually based off of the Ed Sheeran concert I went to. c: Oh how I wish I could go back to that moment<3

He's really just the most magical ginger ever. *sigh*

Dedicated to the flawless Ed Sheeran for obvious reasons. c; 

-Zoya<3 xx