Day 1

Day 1: Write a scene that takes place in a coffee shop

"Okay guys, now put your hands together for our next performance of the night, Oliver Craig!" I lowered my worn copy of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower " ever so slightly just so my chocolate eyes were barely peeking over the cover. My eyes skimmed the rather artsy crowd of "The Coffee Inn" and then quickly  landed on him.

With a mop of slightly messy dark hair and a pair of piercing blue eyes to match, Oliver Craig was disturbingly gorgeous. He trotted onto the 'stage' wearing the largest grin I'd ever seen, revealing a charming set of dimples. When he cast his gaze my way, I instinctively covered my eyes with the cover of my beloved book and pretended to be more than interested in re-reading the fourth chapter for the seventh time.

He perched himself on top of the stool and smiled at the crowd before speaking into the microphone, "Hey, I'm Oliver Craig," My inner hormonal teenager went into a giggly freenzy at the sound of his voice, and it was all I could do to keep the back the smile trying to break onto my face. "And tonight, I'm going to sing a little song that I learned from a friend a few years back.." his voice trailed off and he started plucking a few strings before feverishly strumming his guitar.

I allowed myself to look up from The Perks for a moment to recognize the song.

Hey There Delilah.

A dreamy sigh escaped my lips and I didn't even try to stop the smile that stretched across my lips.

"Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.." Not only was Oliver one of the most attractive guys I'd ever seen, but he also had one of the best voices. And I'm not just saying that because of his dimples.

It had a unique rasp to it and he looked more than anything, happy to be singing. Without realizing, I swayed my tattered book to the rhythm of Oliver's guitar chords, deciding it would be okay to take a break from reading about the tales of Charlie and the gang.

For a breif moment, I felt as if his electric blue eyes met my brown ones, before I quickly snapped my head away and pretended to be far too interested in examining my empty coffee cup.

Not before long, Oliver strummed the last chord on his guitar, before beaming at the audience. "I hope you enjoyed that, guys," the audience of the coffee shop erupted into soft claps and I joined in. He fiddled with the microphone for a moment before looking back into my general direction and saying into the mic, "And this, is for the beautiful lady in the back, with the good book." With a wink of those mesmerizing eyes, Oliver Craig tossed his guitar pick.

And, maybe by chance, I caught it.

Yay, I've finished my first entry! c: Oh, and Oliver Craig is played by the alksfjksdlfjdkslfj-ing amazing Logan Lerman<3

This was tons of fun, big thanks to @beyoutiful1D for the fabulous idea<3

More to come! :)

-Zoya<3 xx