Day 4

Day 4: Scroll through your photo library and randomly choose one picture. Write a scene around it.

A girl's first kiss may just be the most magical moment of her life, after her wedding day.

You see, a first kiss, whether it's just a quick peck or a lingering, passionate lip-lock, it's one of the most enchanting moments that a girl can ever experience.

I pity those who had their first kiss ruined by having a crowd of onlookers or having it be a misfortunate spin-the-bottle incident. For me, my first kiss was.. odd, but memorable none the less.

It happened many, many years ago when I was only five years old..

Fourteen Years Ago...

"Don't go wandering too far!" my mom called after me and Parker; a boy who lived next door whom I had grown close with over the course of our move here. My pudgy, five year old fingers laced with his and we looked at each other before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Cooties!" he cooed, crinkling his nose at me and pushing his round Potter style glasses back up his nose. I rolled my eyes at him and tugged his hand, gripping it harder which only made him wince.

"Come on, Parker!" I chimed, dragging him down the narrow strip of beach. He groaned before following me, his hand awkwardly squirming in my iron grip.

I led him down the beach, and minus the fact that our hands were still locked, everything was perfectly normal. We dug our feet in the warm California sand and plopped down right where the crashing waves met the shore.

I could tell something was wrong because Parker kept taking off his glasses and cleaning them with his t-shirt and then fixing them on his nose again. After the third time of him taking them off in a minute, I finally asking him,

"Are you okay?" He shook his head so that his blonde hair flopped around before hastily pulling his hand out of mine. He pushed his glasses up his nose once more and scooted a few feet away from me.

It was impossible not to feel a little offended.

"Are you scared of my cooties again?!" my little five year-old self shouted at Parker, who was slowly inching away further.

"No!" he retorted, stopping scooting away for a moment. Before long, he pushed himself up from the sandy beach and started running down the strip of sand, weaving through ladies in bikinis and tourists.

"Come back, Parker!" I yelled, sprinting after him. My little legs struggled to keep up with him, but his white-blonde hair made him slightly easier to spot. Finally, my chubbly legs gave out and left me sprawled out on the sand.

From the ground, I saw Parker turn around quickly, checking to see if I was still chasing him. He spotted me, splayed out by the water and his mouth went into a small "o".

He sprinted back towards me, yelling, "Are you dead?!"

It was hard not to laugh, but I remained quiet with my eyes fluttered close.

I felt his shadow linger above me, and I peeked with my left eye. Parker's face was hanging above me, so close that his glasses were about ready to slip off his nose and onto my face. His blonde eyebrows were knitted together and he looked scared.

I giggled to myself before choking out, "Parker.." trying my best to sound strained.

"Charlie are you okay?!" he screamed in my face, making me wince a little. "Don't die!"

"I won't.. if.."

"If what?!" said Parker, frantically. "Your mom is gonna kill me if she founds out you died!"

"If.. you give me a kiss." My eyes were now tightly closed, but I could just picture the shocked, slightly disgusted look on Parker's face right now.

"You've got to be kidding me," he whined.

"Do you want me to die?!" I questioned, still lying on the ground motionlessly. He groaned, and I opened one eye to see him grimacing like there was something foul in the air.

"Fine," he mumbled. He puffed out his cheeks and took a deep inhale of breath, like he was about to submerge underwater. With a single, worried look, he leaned down.. and planted a quick, kiss on my lips.

Surprisingly, I was the one to pull away. I rolled over to my side and sat up abruptly before wiping my mouth with my pudgy little hand.

"Gross!" I shouted before dusting myself off. I looked back at Parker, who looked nearly as disgusted as I was.

"I'm never doing that ever again!" whined Parker, adjusting his glasses once more.

A moment passed and we looked at each other before bursting out laughing. I pushed myself off of the ground and took off running down the beach.

"Last one home is a rotten egg!" I called back at him.

And we chased each other down the beach, like nothing had ever happened.

herro c:

i know i'm late with this entry but.. here it is! school has been really busy this week and i'm happy to finally get to post this. (: i know i'm kinda cheating because day four was supposed to be "write a scene that takes place in a church" but since i'm not Christian and i don't really know what goes on in a church i chose one of the alternatives. c:

the picture that this scene was based off is on the side, from my WeHeartIt album c: there's nothing but one direction pictures and pictures of me and my friends on my phone.. so i just chose a picture from there c:

well, i hoped you enjoyed this! hopefully, day five will be up soon~

vote, comment, all that good stuff ^.^

-Zoya<3 xx