kent johnson

Kent knows how stressed out you are from your classes, he also knows. That you are not going to take any sorts of breaks until you have finished all your work and studied hardly to the point where in the future you could memorize everything that you did.

Kent wanted to surprise you so you can relax for once, so what does he do? He makes a bed fort! Your in your study room, surprise surprise. Kent's adding the finish touches. "Y/N!" he calls, "YES?" you reply tapping the pen lightly on your notebook. "Could you come here please?" you groan and push your self from the table and get up. "Coming!!" you yell back.

Once you make it to your room door, you open "Yea-" you go silent once you see this beautifully designed fort, "What's all this?" you look at Kent who's smiling at you. He comes close to you placing both his hands on your waist "This is for you." he pecks your forehead, "You've been working too hard on your school work, you deserve a break baby." he says taking both your hands in his and pecking them lightly.

"But-" "Shhh, just for me please take a break." he caresses your cheek. You nod your head with a smile and enter the fort, Kent right behind you. You see all your and Kent's favourite snacks and drinks you gasp when you see the movie. "But you hate the Titanic?!" you snap your head to him "I know, but for you. I'll watch it." he smiles.

You peck his lips multiple times "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how much this means to be babe." you say smiling. "You deserve a break Y/N, i've seen how hard you work. You need a break." you smile at him cupping his cheeks. He clicks the space bar and you guys both enjoy the movie.

While watching the movie you guys kept on laughing in between, "I bet I can get a skittle in my mouth before you can!" you say throwing the skittle in the air and trying to catch it in your mouth "Oh it's on." Kent says skittles are flying around the fort, "I GOT ONE IN!!" you yell jumping up and down. Kent laughs at you until the fort breaks apart. You guys have blankets all around you and you guys start laughing so hard.

"I love you baby." you say.

"I love you too Y/N."

requested by: jackhughesishot