jack quinn (buffalo)

"Hey guys! Welcome back or to my channel my name is Y/N if you are new!"
you clap your hands together "Today y'all, we are going on a date, I'm so nervous!" you screech "Honesty, I'm just gonna get ready and talk to y'all, think of it like a facetime call. Then ima leave and when I come back I'll tell y'all everything!"

You prop your camera on your nightstand and begin your makeup. "Like I just think this is so new to me I haven't been on a date for so long." you explain to your viewers as you moisturize your face. "The guy is cute, promise you he's cute. I'll tell you how we met. So basically, he just slid into my dms on instagram." you frown "Pretty boring but it's okay cause the way he slid was funny. First he sarcastically slid into my dms with this pickup like."

You explain, "I replied and laughed a bit. Then he said in all seriousness I think your pretty blah blah blah and asked me out!" You say smiling. You put your blush on "I'm using Charlotte Tilbury cheek to chic blush." you show it off "None of this is sponsored by the way!" you say. "I feel like I'm gonna get super nervous when I get in his car, yes he's picking me up. Basically, we're going to a little lunch date. I think I'm just gonna order a salad to make him seem my life is together." you say.

"And I have no idea what to wear!" you cry "Who cares, the lunch is at 1 and it's 11:34 right now." you smile "Don't stress just do your makeup." you take deep breaths "Okay, now Ima do my eyes from Morphe Im gonna use their 9T Neutral Territory Artistry Palette, and I'm like gonna use the shade Midi and over it gonna use Straight up." you show those 2 shades off "I feel like a beauty guru omg."

You smile "Okay as we do this, I'm gonna cry so hard if he doesn't care about me and just leaves me hanging. Although I'm sure he's committed right? I did my stalking yesterday and it said he got drafted meaning he got chosen to be in Buffalo Sabres which is like a hockey team." you explain, "So if we end up dating, does that mean I have to move in with him??" you ask the viewers "If your a hockey players girlfriend please explain thank you"

"Now my eyelashes honestly I'm just gonna put mascara on, well curl them first." You stay in place "I'm gonna cry if my eyelashes are chopped off." you slowly release and sigh in relief "Next eye." you stay in place once again. "Okay we're good." "I'm using cover girl clump crusher which actually works really good for me!" you smile "Now, outfit time." you change your camera area to your closet.

"What time is it?" you look and it's 12:18 "12:18?!" "I'm getting a phone call." you sing going to your phone you gasp "It's him guys!! Voice reveal" you say "Just kidding that could get me sued" you answer the phone. "Hello?" you say "Oh yeah 12:30 is fine!" 'It's not fine' you mouth to the camera. "Okay bye!" you end the phone "He's picking me up at 12:30 so I'll have to be quick my first let me send him my address." you send it "Okay I think I'm gonna wear these jeans with a white shirt tucked in and a black cropped puffer jacket. I think that's good for lunch, and I will wear air force 1s."

"And here's the outfit!" you walk out and pose a bit "I actually like it way more than I thought I would, it's 12:20 I hope he comes fast now" You get a phone call from Jack and pick it up after 3 rings. "Hey! What's up?" you say "Oh your here? I'm coming!" "He's here y'all I'll update y'all later goodbye!" you turn off the camera and put your shoes on. You run downstairs.

You walk to his car (the most awkwardest walk ever!) once you get in "Hey Y/N! How are you?" his leg was bouncing up and down you could tell he was a bit nervous. "I'm good Jack, how about you?" you smile. "I'm good as well, you look really nice today.." he says making you smile "You look really good as well Jack." you say. You put your seatbelt on and Jack starts driving.

The whole time Jack played songs that you didn't even like. But you pretended to vibe with it. "Do you want the aux?" he unplugs his phone "No It's okay you can play your songs." you say with a smile, also cause your kinda embarrassed to play Doja Cat right now?? "No I wanna hear your music taste." you force a smile and plug your phone in, you look at the songs and decide on 'You Right by Doja Cat' "Is this Doja Cat?" he asks, you blush out of embarrassment "Yeah.."

Once you make it to lunch:

"So what do you want to order?" he asks scanning the menu, "Um, I want a salad." you nod your head placing the menu down. "Hmm alright, I'm gonna get a burger and fries." you mentally curse 'Of course my favourite.' you thought "Here's your orders guys, anything to drink?" she asks "Yeah I'll have a coke," Jack says "I'll just have water" you smile at the girl.

Once you get your food you start eating "So, what do you do?" Jack asks "I'm in med school." you take a bite of your salad "Med school huh?" you nod "Family doctor, what about you?" 'Cause I totally don't know' "I got drafted into Buffalo its a NHL team." you nod your head "So that's like Sidney Crosby and stuff right?" he nods "Do you watch hockey?" he asks "No uh, I'm not really into sports.." you laugh a bit "No big deal, I want a girl who isn't into hockey to much anyway." you nod your head a bit.

After the date

"Maybe you can come over to my house?" he asks with hope in his eyes. You can tell he really likes you "I would love to." you like him to. He smiles and starts driving, he plays Doja Cat on the road. You smile, "Nice house you got." once you enter "Thank you, wanna watch a movie?" he asks you nod your head "K follow me." he says going upstairs "You can just stay the night here..uh you can wear one of my hoodies?" 'Yes, yes, yes, yes!' "Sure, I'm okay with that." you smile.

You change into his hoodie and you wear his sweatpants that are to big on you "Oh my gosh you look so tiny." he laughs "These are huge on me!" you laugh, "As long as your comfy, let's watch a movie." he says patting the space next to you, while you are watching the movie he slowly places his arm around you, you slowly place your head on his chest. "I'm surprised I didn't sleep.." you giggle a bit "Me to.." the atmosphere gets awkward you guys both stare at eachother before pulling in for a kiss.

The kiss goes smooth, once you guys pull out you both blush a bit "Let's just sleep" he says "Yeah good idea." you giggle.