𝐌𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐙𝐀𝐋 𝐍𝐘𝐈

"Oh shit." you said looking at the positive pregnancy test. You didn't know what to do your only 23 and the father is 24 Mat Barzal.."Just tell him Y/N okay?" you said to yourself, slowly calming yourself down you went outside and into the room.

loml❤️😻
hey..i need you to come home now.

mat: why?? did something happen?

you: no..it's just something important. finish hockey practice and come then.

mat: alright.

you turned your phone off and cried. You didn't wanna become a mother so soon, "Why, why, why didn't we use protection!!" you said walking back and forth. "Babe!" you heard Mat yell, you gasped and quickly and wiped all your tears. "I'M IN HERE!" you yelled to him. He walked in pretty fast and looked at you, you guys have been dating for 4 years, he could for sure tell when your crying. "Babe..did you cry?" he asked coming close and dropping his bag. You chuckled and shook your head as a no "Stop lying." he said running to hug you. He hugged you and you cried in his embrace "Baby..what happened?" he asked pulling out of the hug and wiping your tears off your cheek.

"I-I'm pregnant.." you said looking down playing with the test. "W-what.." he said slowly backing away. "Are you gonna leave me?" you asked looking up. He shook his head as a no "Babe why are you crying this is great news!" he said picking you up and spinning you around "R-really?" you said "Of course, now stop crying and let's tell our parents!" he said making you smile. You hugged the love of your life tightly.

2 years later...

"Jeremy, stop running and sit your butt back down!" you yelled at your 2 year old son Mat secretly laughed at you making you glare at him. "I'm done! You feed him!" you said handing him the food and walking away, you clearly thought he was not gonna feed him but turns out Jeremy was eating fine "He loves his dad more." he cheekily grinned making you groan. "Well you make his food, potty train him, bathe him, and take care of his 3 am tantrums since your the favourite." you said walking away "BABE WAIT I WAS KIDDING YOUR THE FAVOURITE" he yelled getting up.

"Why can't you eat from your mom?" he scolded Jeremy.