𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐊

"Sorry babe, I have to go babysit my baby cousin Amaira, maybe another time?" Alex your boyfriend wants to go on a date.

But you have to babysit your baby cousin Amaira who is 2 years old. "Why don't we both babysit her?" he said making you choke on your water.

"You? Babysitting? Please." you say, he gives you a 'Are you kidding me' look.

"I'm a good babysitter?!" he protests. "Yeah no, last time you babysat you almost lit the whole house on fire."

you remind. "I've matured, and don't bring that up!" he demands. "Okay, fine. If you can greyly make Amaira happy and not cry the whole time I'll do whatever you want."

you say, "Deal?" you take your hand out, he puts his hand out and shakes yours "Deal." he starts driving the car.

"Your a little confident, I think you're forgetting kids love me, I'm a hockey player!"
"Alex, I know your profession, I'm not stupid. Kids may love you but you don't love them."

you say "We'll see.." he shrugs.

Time skip:

"Thank you again, it means a lot!" your aunt says. "No worries I love Amaira!" you say "So do I!" Alex says glaring at you.

Your auntie and uncle leave the house, "Okay Amaira, what do you wanna do?" "Play!" she replies getting her doctor kit your mother got her for her 1st birthday.

"I be doctor, you be patient!" she points at you, you and Alex both take a seat on the ground waiting for Amaira to grab her tools.

She grabs a stethoscope and puts it on. Then she takes the other end and puts it on your heartbeat, "Good heartbeat!" she gives a thumbs up, then she checks Alex's "Bad heartbeat...no more candies for you!"

Alex acts shocked and places his hand on his heart "Bad heartbeat?! Let's check yours Amaira!" Alex takes the tool carefully and puts it on him,

he places the end of the stethoscope on her heartbeat, Amaira giggles "Good heartbeat!" Alex replies.

She then takes the syringe and jams the fake needle inside you making you jump out of surprise. "Owie!!" you yell, Amaira and Alex both laugh.

She does the same for Alex, Alex groans "Dang, that thing hurts!" you nod your head in agreement.

Just then and there Amairas stomach growled, "Sounds like someone's hungry?!" you tickle her tummy a bit making Amaira left "Amaira hungry!"

she points at herself. "You play with Alex, and I'll make us some food!" you decided to make some eggs, keeping it casual.

After cooking:

you served the eggs, "Alex, Amaira! Come here and eat" Alex comes running down with Amaira giggling on his shoulders. "Let's put you in this chair and serve you." you grab Amaira and buckle her into her chair.

You place her water in the cup holder and her food on her table. You give her a plastic fork so she doesn't jam herself in the eye with a real one and pour some ketchup for her on the side.

She eats with a smile on her face, you look to the side and see Alex already finished his eggs and burps. "Wha- How are you already done?!" you gape, "I'm a fast eater and I was super hungry." he pecks your forehead and places the dishes in the sink.

You feed Amaira cause she can't really eat properly without leaving a mess, and ate some yourself. "Here comes the train choo choo" and she eats it giggling a bit.

After eating:

"Babe, Amaira looks tired place her in her bed and pat her bum to sleep, I'll do the dishes." Alex nods and goes upstairs. He places Amaira and grabs her stuffed animal Binoo who's a bear, she holds Binoo in her embrace and closes her eyes as Alex pats her bum softly.

Alex was super tired and fell asleep himself. You go upstairs and open the door quietly and awe at the sight in front of you, you take a picture and peck both foreheads and go to sleep with them.

Auntie and Uncle come:

"They're so cute." your Auntie whispers to her husband, "I agree." they shut the door and walk away.