𝐒𝐄𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐇𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐂

"Sebastian baby, it's time to get up." you said caressing his cheek "Mhmm what time is it?" he said in a sleepy voice "8. You need to go to practice soon. Get up and I'll make some breakfast." you said getting up "Will you give me cuddles after?" he said rubbing his eye "Yes babe, I will." you said. You went to the bathroom and brushed your teeth etc. Sebastian left as well to the bathroom, you decided to make his favourite pancakes, you heard Sebastian coming down "So fast." you said as we nuzzled in your neck "I'm so tired." he mumbled in your neck "I'll make you coffee with your pancakes." you said he lazily nodded and walked to the dining table.

"Here you go." you served him, he mumbled a 'thank you' and ate his pancakes. "Okay babe, I'll see you later goodbye!" he pecked your lips "Bye!" you said he left and you huffed "What do I do now?" you pouted. "Why don't I just watch some netflix?" you asked yourself and put 2 pancakes on your plate and sat down on the couch and turned your netflix on. "Damn, I'm a pretty good chef." you complimented yourself. "Babe I'm home!" Sebastian yelled, you were doing the dishes "I'm in the kitchen!" you yelled back, he walked to you and hugged you "You said you were gonna give me cuddles." he said. "When I finish these dishes we'll cuddle together. And you'll be the little spoon" you said making Sebastian smile.

"I'm so excited!" he squeaked making you laugh "Well I'm done, so let's go?" he hummed and you guys left Sebastian was clinging on you the whole time. "Alright Seb, let's cuddle." you said sighing. You laid down and Sebastian laid next to you and you spooned him. You guys cuddled the whole night and ordered food.