𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐑 𝐙𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐇

"I'll be outside." you said to your sister, you really needed fresh air as of right now you are at a hotel because it is your sisters wedding and you are trying your best to make everything perfect. You slid the door open and rested your arms on the rail of the balcony. Soon the boys side door slid open you saw a young man with brown eyes, you stared for a bit before clearing your throat "I'm sorry..I'll leave." you said about to walk out "No, no. It's fine you can stay.." he said you awkwardly walked over there and rested your arms. It was silence, and the silence was so loud. You wanted to say something but what could you say? "So..I assume your on bride side?" he asks "Yes..I'm the brides sister"

you say making him nod "Well I'm just a friend of the groom.." he said making you nod "Why are you out here?" he asks making you sigh "I want my sister to have this perfect amazing wedding every girl has dreamed of there whole life but it's so hard. I'm trying really hard to have everything under control but it's to much. I just needed a break and fresh air so I came to the balcony." you said making him nod "Oh.." he said you chuckled at his confused self. "Why are you out here?" you asked "The boys are fighting. I didn't wanna be involved so I just came outside." he said making you concerned "Play fighting." he said "Ahh okay I was about to say.."

he chuckled "You know your really beautiful.." he says making you look down and look like a tomato "Uh..I apologize I didn't mean for it to come out-" "No need, thank you. Your really handsome to." you smiled, he smiled at you and looked up front "the view is very pretty." he pointed at the sky you chuckled and looked at the sky admiring the colours. "Your so short." he said catching you off guard "Am I short or are you to tall?!" you asked "No I'm definitely the right size." he said making you scoff.

"Yeah okay..keep lying to yourself." you said "I'm serious how tall are you?" he asks you moved your whole body to him "I'm.." you stood on your tippy toes and went towards his ear "None of your business." you said going back down with a smirk "Oh come on! That just means your short as fuck!" he said "I don't know what short is in your dictionary it's different for everyone." you said "True." he shrugged. Then you guys stood in silence, no talking no nothing just losing yourselves in both of your eyes. "You have really pretty eyes..." he said "You too.." you replied. And before you know it you two are leaning in for a hot kiss.

And finally you guys pressed your lips together and moved them in sync. His hands went to your waist pulling you closer and yours went to his neck you played with his soft hair. You were in love with this man and you didn't even know his name..until you heard laughing and camera flickers. You guys separated and looked behind him to see 3 men laughing and taking pictures "Oh come on guys!" he yelled making them run away "I'm sorry...for them." he scratched the back of his head and chuckled nervously "It's okay..." you looked down "Whats your name?" he asks "Y/N." you said "Trevor" he shook your hand "Let me give you my number, and I'll call you and we'll
talk about our first date."

you blushed him "Give me your number." Trevor giggled "Okay it's xxxxxxxxxxx" you said "Got it..cya." he waves away "Bye!" you said "Oh wait.." he says and pulls you and presses your lips with his. He lets go and winks before leaving. You slid your door open and closed it shut "So..who was that?" your sister asked.