kaiden guhle

"Babe are you almost ready?" Kaiden yells from downstairs "Almost!" you spray your perfume, "Okay!" you come running from downstairs. "My baby looks so beautiful!" Kaiden admires you making you blush hard. "Such a cutie you are!" he says making you go tomato.

You guys make it to the car and Kaiden puts his hand on your thigh as he drives. "Baby." you call "Mhm" he replies "I know we're hanging out with your friends, and I love your friends. But they don't love me.." you say with your head down "Babe, they love you! Don't even worry, if they say anything to you I will say something." he says squeezing your thigh.

You nod your head.

At the diner

You and Kaiden walk in hand with hand you freeze once you see Caitlyn there..Caitlyn, a girl who's obsessed with Kaiden..he looks at you and mouths a sorry "I didn't know she would be here.." Kaiden whispers, you nod letting him know it's okay. "Kaiden! Omg I missed you so much!" Caitlyn hugs Kaiden "Y-yeah..what's up Caitlyn." he slowly hugs her back, you and Kaiden take a seat. Caitlyn being on his left you on his right.

"What's up man." Cole Perfetti dabs him up, "What's good." Shane Wright dabs him up as well. "Hi guys!" you wave your hand, no one replies expect Owen Power "Hey Y/N! How are you?" Owen is the only one out of Kaiden's friends that actually like you. "I'm good, and you?" you ask "Good as well!" Owen smiles. "Kai I missed you so much! Why did you not come to see me?" Caitlyn asks pouting "I-I was with Y/N.." Kaiden clearly is uncomfortable.

"Ew why her? I'm literally so much better than her?" Caitlyn gives a disgusted look your way making you look down "Please don't say that about my girlfriend." Kaiden says "It's lowkey the truth." Kent Johnson mumbles "What did you say?" Kaiden asks "Nothing. Let's just order." Kent sighs.

"I'll have two slices of cheese pizza." Kaiden says "And what about you ma'am?" the waitress looks at you for a reply. She waits with a smile "I'll-" "Probably a salad cause she's trying to impress every boy here!" Caitlyn and all the boys expect Owen and Kaiden laugh. "And maybe cause she needs it? No offence but your going overweight, if Kaiden was with me.." she trails her finger on his thigh "I would've looked better and stayed fit." tears well up in your eyes as you look up "What would you like ma'am?" the waitress ignores Caitlyn's comments.

"Nothing, it's fine." Kaiden places his hand on your thigh "Please eat weight doesn't matter to me, your everything I want and needed." he kisses your temple. You shook your head "I'm not hungry anymore." you whisper back. You guys, well correction the guys and Caitlyn start eating food and Caitlyn feeds Kaiden "I gotta go to the washroom." Kaiden walks out leaving you all alone.

"Yo why can't you leave Kaiden your no good for him." Connor Bedard says you were speechless "C'mon man, don't say that." Owen says "No man I'm serious" Connor shrugged his shoulders. "Connors right, your disgusting. Imagine Kaiden and Caitlyn? Power couple, I have no idea why Kaiden chose you over Caitlyn. Look at Caitlyn, slim body, perfect skin, perfect eyes perfect everything!" Jake Neighbours says "The only thing good about you is being with Kaiden." a tear slips down your cheeks "Now she's gonna start crying like the cry baby she is." Caitlyn says.

"Are you guys serious?" Kaiden says everyone looks back at him "It's okay Kaiden. Maybe they're right." you go to him "Go date Caitlyn." you say and walk out the shop "You guys are heartless monsters, are you serious right now? As my friends you should be supporting me and caring about me not bullying my girlfriend! I don't wanna be with Caitlyn, she's not the one for me, she's a pick me girl. That's what she is. I have nothing to do with you guys leave me alone never contact me. That goes for you to Caitlyn."

Kaiden walks away but then comes back.. "Except Owen, thank you for standing up for my girlfriend and treating her properly. Your a real one man." Kaiden says then walks away, "You guys are horrible." Owen says walking out the diner.

"Y/N? Y/N? Y/N?" Kaiden runs around screaming 'How did she walk away so fast?' he thinks to himself. "Wait..the park!" the park, where you always went whenever your parents fought with eachother. He runs there to see you on the bench, he thought of an idea.

Flashback:

6 year old Y/N, was sitting on the bench with her hands in her face, the tears dripped down her cheek she feel someone tap your shoulder, she look up to see Kaiden, 7 year old. Kaiden. "I got you ice cream..I saw you crying I hope you like vanilla." Y/N smiles and takes the ice cream "Thank you.." Y/N wipes her tears, Kaiden sat next to Y/N and she explain what was going on.

End of flashback:

Kaiden walked up to you and tapped you on the shoulder, you look up and see a vanilla ice cream cone "I saw you crying..I forgot what i said it was a while ago who cares!" he sits down next to you "Y/N you are the prettiest girl alive! Your smart, attractive your booty pops! But here's the thing. body doesn't matter to me. I don't care if you were overweight or if you were underweight unless if you weren't eating then kinda but other than that, either way i still would be with you and because body doesn't matter to me. What the boys expect Owen said to you were all lies. You aren't a monster and the best thing about you is your personality not being with me. I've loved you for such a long time and you think i'm gonna leave you for them? Your wrong."

you pull him into a passionate kiss that goes on for a while..your tongues dancing with eachother, until..you feel liquid on your thigh you look down to see white liquid... "Kaiden.." you look up "I'm sorry!" he says "The vanilla ice cream!" (gotcha there didn't i? dirty minded)