Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Mᴇᴇᴛ & Gʀᴇᴇᴛ (𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐎)

Q: Going to college? What will you be studying?

Grizzy: I'm an Art Education Major at LCU (Lbk, TX) I'm getting my Bachelor's degree (4 years) and getting my Master's degree at EWU (2 years, Eastern Washington University) I'll be a high school art teacher

****

Y/n is currently at Casey's apartment spending time with him. She even brought her little ferret who goes by the name of F/n, a very playful female pet. (Ferret name). She would play with her little companion like a slinky, letting her tony, furry friend become a rag doll and run around Casey's apartment. "Come here, girl!"

The ferret jumped and ran like a maniac, chittering and stealing some of Casey's socks so she can hide them under the couch. "Hey," Casey says, coming into the living room with a fresh can of Coke. "Don't let your rodent take my socks, Y/n."

Y/n scoffed at Y/n quite offended that he called her ferret a rodent. "Correction," She says. "Ferrets are part of the Mestelids family. For example; skunks, badgers, and weasels."

"Whatever," Casey said, sitting down on the couch as he listened to the ferret scurry around under the couch.

After a few more minutes of playing with her ferret, Y/n grabbed her furry friend and placed her back into her carrier. "Okay," She paused, getting her hands on her hips. "I'm going to go up to the roof and get some fresh air. You coming?"

Casey shrugged. "Maybe in a few minutes. I wanted to start my show." He says, taking the remote control and turning on the TV.

Y/n nodded as she approached the kitchen and got a bag of unfinished potato chips. As soon as she grabbed her snack, Y/n walked to the living room window and climbed up the scaffolding to meet the very top. Being on the rooftops was one of her favorite things-- considering she is a girl who loves parkour, she loved being high up.

Parkour isn't the only thing she enjoyed doing. Y/n loves to dance, a whole variety of dance forms. She does hip-hop, ballet, some tap dance here and there, and a little bit of waltz and salsa. The second she met the roof, she did a mix of ballet and hip hop...with the bag of chips in her hand.

She takes in the fresh air, opened the bag of chips, and munched away on her snack. Y/n has been craving some salty snacks with a great crispy crunch added to them. Then, she set her bag of chips down on the rooftop, letting them lean on a brick wall and she placed her earbuds into her ears. Y/n set her music on to something very upbeat and groovy.

As she got into the beat, she let her body dance to the music. Sometimes during her little dance session, she would close her eyes, snap her fingers and laugh at certain moments because she is so in love with the dance world. Dancing is just like singing, only with your body. It's also a form of emotional communication and is seen as art.

Then, Y/n hit a point in the music where she added a move of ballet called 'fouette' which is a constant spin. As she spun, and rather quickly, she got a blur of the things around her. The lights were fuzzy, the buildings became almost nothing but dark streaks in the night, and then, something very colorful caught her eyes.

Y/n stopped when a shade of orange stopped her in her dance session. She immediately took out her earbuds and smiled when she saw Mikey standing on the edge of the building. "Mikey, hey!" She played her devices into her pockets.

Michelangelo came down from the edge. "You got some great moves." He commented on her dancing.

"My dancing?" She asked.

"Yeah," He says, fascinated at what else she can do. "I've seen dancers around Times Square, but nothing lie...like you." He chuckled nervously at his choice of words.

Y/n lightly laughed at Mikey. "Well, thank you." She put her hands on her waist, curious about how Mikey found her here. "Uh..." She was a little hesitant at first. "How did you know I was here?"

Without giving a second thought, Mikey replied to her honestly. "Oh, my buddy Casey Jones lives here. So, I wanted--" He just realized what he said, his jaw dropping to the floor. "Oh, no..."

Y/n just heard the name 'Casey' come out of Mikey's mouth. How could this mutant turtle possibly know about a young man named Casey Jones? "Wait, how do you know him? Casey is my best friend."

Michelangelo forces a very edgy chuckle. He just said a few words that Y/n was not supposed to know. Well, there is no going back now. He needed to be honest about who Casey is to him. "Man," He sighed, feeling dumb yet again for opening his mouth without thinking. "Casey is a buddy of me and my brothers."

Y/n's eyes widened. "Th-There are more of you? Casey knows about-- How..." She says. Casey is supposed to be Y/n's best friend. He's supposed to tell her anything, whether she will like it or not. Out of the many years of friendship, how did he not tell her anything about knowing Michelangelo and his family? She doesn't understand how he got away with this. What else is he hiding from her? "Is there anything else I should know, Mikey?" She crossed her arms, looking into his ice-blue eyes.

Mikey chuckled, biting his lower lip. "Uh... Casey is a vigilante. Did he tell you that?"

So, Casey is a vigilante... It looks like Y/n is going to be having a very big chat with Y/n tonight. All of this escalated so quickly and Y/n began questioning her life as a teenager, an artist, and Casey's friend. "No, he didn't. Thanks for telling me about this, Mikey." She says.

Michelangelo realized that Y/n was very upset and this also wasn't a great way to see her for the second time. He felt like a total idiot now that he just let Y/n know that he knows about Casey. She was bound to know sooner or later about him if she didn't already know. Which she didn't know!

Great... she doesn't know how to bring this up to Casey. But what matters right now is that Mikey is right here in front of her and he feels terrible about the things he has said. "I'm really sorry..." He says.

"Mikey," Y/n said to him. "Don't worry about it. I'll talk to Casey."

"You're not mad?" He crossed his arms tightly across his plastron.

She shook her head. "Just disappointed, is all." Y/n paused and then smiled at Mikey. "I'm glad to see you again, though."

Michelangelo gave her a smile, too. "Same here."

"So," Y/n breathed, walking to the bag of chips sitting next to the wall. "Would you like some chips?"

What a way to change the subject and fix the mood. Y/n went from upset to upbeat again after finding out a few secrets about her friend, Casey. She just wanted to have every fun and causing moment with Mikey since this was her second time seeing him. Y/n felt that meeting Mikey again should be happy and not so dramatic. She wanted to give him a great 'hello'.

But Mikey couldn't refuse a few chips. "I can never say no to these bad boys." He says. "Thanks." Mikey tossed a few of them into his mouth.

"Of course," Y/n nodded.

As Mikey and Y/n shared the remainder of the chip bag, they had a few short conversations about music, parkour, and dancing. It was too bad that Mikey couldn't stick around, but it was enough time to get to know Y/n for a few minutes before having to go back home to his brothers and father. After gathering all of the information about her, he sort of got an idea of who she is.

There is one thing for certain; he can trust Y/n and he can feel it deep inside his core.

On the way home, Mikey thought this would be a great adventure-- being friends with a human girl. And he is very proud of himself for talking to a girl and not messing up his actions or words whatsoever.

Except for blurting out Casey's name.

****

"If you wouldn't have lied to your own flesh and blood!"