Mᴇᴇᴛ & Gʀᴇᴇᴛ (𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋)

Q: The best video game you have played?

Grizzy: The Last of Us and Minecraft

****

Y/n stroked her cat, (cat name) gently as she enjoyed a lazy day on the couch, watching her favorite flicks which amused her. But the more she watched the TV in the living room, it suddenly got very boring.

She shut the TV off, sat up on the couch, tossed the remote to the side, and let her feline companion jump off of her lap. "Man..." She muttered, walking to the kitchen where she was planning to have her afternoon snack. Y/n opened up the fridge, searching for something appetizing at this hour, and didn't seem to find anything that awakes her tastebuds. Sighing deeply, she shut the fridge and went to the pantry where she found many kinds of canned food. "Nice..." Y/n said, reaching for something she thought would be great for today until she heard a phone ringing on the kitchen counter.

Y/n looks from behind the pantry door to see the phone that wasn't hers began to vibrate on the counter. "Mom! Your phone is ringing!" She called, trying to ignore the phone, but her mother wasn't answering. Rebecca Vincent must be in the shower. "Mom!" She groaned, walking over to the phone and seeing the contact name is,

'Unknown Caller'

"Unknown caller?" Y/n chuckled, thinking this must be a scam. Thinking she might get some fun out of this, she answered the call. "Sawyer's sperm bank. You jack it, we pack it. How can I help you?" She giggled lightly.

"Uh... Cheif? This is Donatello. I was calling to double-check if you were coming to the lair tonight." Says the voice on the other end, waiting for an answer.

Y/n covered her mouth, slightly embarrassed. But when this person said 'lair', it made her wonder. Why is someone calling the Cheif about a 'lair'? "Oh, uh, right! I'm sorry... The lair. M-May you remind me what this is about again, D-Donatello?"

"You wanted to discuss your daughter knowing about us. That's on your agenda, correct?" He asked her, mistaking Y/n's voice for her mother's. It turns out their voices sound alike and it's difficult to tell who is who.

"The f*ck?" Y/n faintly whispered, looking toward her mother's room to make sure she wasn't approaching the door from the other side. "Right, yes. I'm sorry, it's been an off day. What time did you want me coming by?" She continues to pretend to be the chief of police.

"We planned 5 o'clock, remember? Cheif, are you all right?" Donatello asked 'Chief Rebbecca Vincent'.

"Donatello, I'm all right," Y/n says, trying to reassure the mysterious person over the phone. "I'll be over as we planned. See you soon." Y/n instantly hung up the call and set the phone back on the counter, quite confused about the whole conversation she had with 'Donatello'.

"Y/n?" The chief came out of her room with a towel on her head. "Did you say something? I thought I heard you yelling my name while I was in the shower."

"Oh, no." Y/n denied. "Someone had the wrong apartment." She says with a smile.

"Oh, okay." Her mother nodded, walking into the kitchen with a robe on and taking her phone from the counter. "And I wanted to let you know that I'm having dinner with a friend at 5 o'clock, okay?"

5 o'clock, huh? Y/n thought this would be a great time to dig through this situation. "With who and what about?"

Rebecca cleared her throat. "We wanted to talk about how we can keep police headquarters more organized. It's with my assistant, Jane."

Oh, she's good... Y/n just nodded. "Uh-huh...okay."

"Something the matter?" Rebecca asked her.

Y/n shook her head. "No, no... nothing. I hope everything goes well with your dinner, Mom."