Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Mᴇᴇᴛ & Gʀᴇᴇᴛ (𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎)

Q: Favorite Disney Movie. (Old or new)

Grizzy: Brother Bear, Maleficent (1&2), Narnia, Avatar (Na'vi)

****

It's been a few days since Y/n met Donatello in her apartment's living room. It is taking time for her to lt ll of this all settle in because a lot has happened in one whole week.

First, her Dad, Vernon Fenwick has hidden many secrets from her and he finally came clean after so long. Then, she met Donnie, a mutant turtle in her living room. Finally, her homeschooling is becoming stressful. She's a smart girl, but ever since things have changed, her regular routine had been thrown off.

As she sat at her desk with two monitors, a tablet, and a projector playing her favorite movie, she tried finishing her homework. But she is a girl who is homeschooled. She didn't have any deadlines, but in her book, there are.

To drive her through her work, she even gave herself a few cups of coffee from her Keurig that sat on another side of her desk. Six cups of coffee later, she felt like she needed a break. "Ugh..." Y/n pushed herself from her desk in the office chair and left her bedroom to greet her beautiful blue and gold macaw. "M/m, come." She says, calling her bird's name.

The large bird flew from the top of his cage and flew over to his owner's shoulder, perching on her softly. "I'm a pretty bird. I'm a pretty bird." Repeated M/m.

"You are a pretty bird," Y/n agrees happily, walking to the balcony of the apartment and opening the doors. The wind hit her face and the sun was setting very nicely in between the buildings, creating an orange, pink and dark blue canvas in the sky. As she sighed, M/m perched onto the balcony railing, opening his wings to take in the fresh air. Luckily, Y/n trained her parrot to be loyal and not fly away unless he was allowed to. "Feels good out here, huh?" She asked her macaw.

M/m whistled at the colorful sky. "Feel good. Feel good." He bobbed his head up and down.

Y/n chuckled, looking at the tops of the other rooftops. She can see smoke rising from the chimney pipes, people having a cigarette or two, and then the birds flying overhead. As Y/n enjoyed the view from her balcony, she glances down at her smartwatch to check the time. "Dad should be coming home in a few minutes," Y/n says, giving her macaw her hand for him to step on.

She and her feathery companion walk back inside the apartment and close the balcony doors. Then, when she steps onto the carpet, her mind instantly went back to the night she met Donatello with her father. It still shocked her.

During her little break from homework, Y/n went into the kitchen to get some snacks from the cupboards. There were either some cookies, pop tarts, crackers, or maybe some fruit in the bowel next to the fridge. Her snack of choice today was some graham crackers with some milk-- what a great combo.

As she dipped her crackers in the milk, Vern walked into the apartment with a pair of tired eyes. When he saw his daughter leaning over the counter with her crackers, she greeted her with a smile. "Hey, pumpkin," He said, hanging his keys on te hook next to the door. "How was your day?"

"Good," Y/n said, giving M/m a piece of her cracker. The bird gladly munched on his snack while the teen conversed with her father. "I did some homework, lounged..." She trailed off, thinking that it was one of those lazy days.

"So, you're done for the day?" Vern asked her.

"Yes?" Y/n replied, dunking another cracker into the cup of milk.

Vern leaned on the counter before seating himself in one of the tall chairs. "Good," He cleared his throat. "Remember how you met Donnie just a few days ago?"