Mᴇᴇᴛ & Gʀᴇᴇᴛ (𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐎)

A/N: In your opinion, the best TMNT version you've watched.

Grizzy: Personally, 2014/16 because that's when I ACTUALLY began to like them. Besides that, I think 1990 and 2003 and 2007

****

After getting kicked out of the NYN, Y/n wasn't feeling like herself anymore. She chose to walk all the way back to Casey's not attempting a parkour session out in public. It hurts to know that her friends literally abandoned her and didn't care enough to check on her after letting her go from the group.

The day she was kicked off the NYN Parkour team, she went to Casey's and enjoyed a great dinner with him and his family. As always, the food was great.

The same night after wrapping up dinner, Y/n chose to walk home. She felt the wind in her hand, the chills crawling up her back, and the goosebumps rising on her skin. It's getting a little chilly tonight. "Man, it's cold..." She held her arms close to her chest.

As she walked, a sudden burst of energy swam through her like a pure adrenaline rush. Without a warning, Y/n turned around to go back into the hotspot of the city, jumping over railings, benches, small gaps, doing everything she possibly could to draw attention. She laughed, sprinting all the way through Times Square, flipping and cartwheeling freely as civilians stared at her in amazement.

Y/n finally made it to a certain spot in New York, she caught her breath, smiling at her skills and looking at the city she lived in. She took a very light jog routing herself back to her home where her single mother waited for her.

Every once in a while, Y/n did simple flips here and there off of brick walls or jumped off the public benches to keep her skills at a high level. Who needs a group to do parkour with when you can do it on your own and amaze your own self audience? This is when she realized that she didn't need NYN or the groups included with it.

All Y/n needed was herself.

All she needed to focus on at this very moment was to get back home. Before she went home, she climbed up one of the buildings she was next to, getting a feel of the heights she loved so much. She could see a small portion of New York from this rooftop, proud to be a part of the Big Apple. Y/n could totally jump roof to roof if she wanted to, but she didn't feel like wasting her energy at the moment.

From where she was, she heard the oddest sounds coming from the alleyways below. It was either shuffling, glasses breaking, or the wind. Maybe it was a hobo, cat, or even a raccoon snooping around the dumpsters. "Weird..." She muttered, backing away from the edge.

Maybe another short parkour session might ease her mind from the creeps in the shadows. Y/n looks at another ledge of the building and saw another one just across. She can make this jump-- she's made bigger jumps than this. She's got full confidence that she can make it.

Y/n nodded, setting herself for a great boost and pushing herself for the upcoming leap. When her right foot pushed her off the edge to glide over the twenty-foot gap, she noticed that her jump was too short. She gasped as she reached out to the edge of the next building. "NO!!" Her voice echoed, fearing that she'll be breaking some bones tonight. But, she suddenly felt someone grab her arm before she plummeted to the ground. Her heart raced and she peered down at the dark alley that had nothing but asphalt and very few trash bags to break her fall. "Oh, sh*t... Oh my god."

Then, whatever it was that saved her pulled her from the edge. "That was kinda close, don't you think?" It said, looking down on her.

Y/n slowly looks up at her hero, locking her eyes on a pair of gorgeous blue ones. He was taller than her, he sported an orange mask, and his demeanor was very childish but amusing. Whatever this thing was, he helped her.

She backed up in shock, a little bit startled to see something like this. Something so real, so big and...green. "Um, yeah..." She replied to him. "I don't usually miss jumps like that." Y/n is trying to have a conversation with him now. She thought since this thing saved her, might as well spark up a conversation, even if it will be awkward.

"I still miss jumps like that." He chuckled, clearing his throat. "I'm sorry. I'm Michelangelo." He held his three-fingered hand out for Y/n to shake.

Y/n gulped, returning the handshake and feeling the rough texture on his hand. He is definitely a reptile. "Y/n." She introduced herself. "Nice to meet you...M--Mikey?"

He actually chuckled at that name because that is his nickname. Michelangelo or Mikey thinks that this was the greatest interaction he has had with a girl... besides someone he knows. "It's an honor to meet you, dudette," Mikey says, bowing his head to her respectfully.

She thought this was very interesting and a one-of-a-kind moment. Whatever Y/n was experiencing had to be like a 1/1,000,000 chance. Without a doubt, she feels like she is the only person who is getting to meet Mikey because he's this mysterious mutant she never knew existed. She didn't even think he could exist.

Just today, Y/n was kicked out of the NYN Parkour group and now she is meeting a mutant who just rescued her from a mistake she wouldn't be able to take back if Mikey wasn't there. This really is an awesome and fun, crazy moment with someone she just met, but she needed to get back home. "Excuse me, um, Mikey." She said. "I hate to cut this short, but I really need to get home."

Mikey nodded, understanding her completely. "Pfft, of course! Oh, would you like me to help you down from the building?"

Y/n chuckled, refusing the offer. But she thought it was nice of Mikey to ask if she needed help. "Oh, no thanks. I think I got it from here."

Michelangelo smirked, backing away from Y/n, his eyes not coming off of her. He steps onto the closest ledge of the building and stood tall, his mask tails fluttering in the night. Just when he was about to leave her side, he looks at her. "By the way, you got some good moves for a girl. Y'know, your parkour skills." He said.

Y/n grinned at Mikey. "Thanks." She said, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "And thank you for saving me from that drop."

Mikey appreciated her kindness toward him. It isn't every day he gets to meet a human-- especially a girl and was treated fairly. "You're welcome."

And before Y/n knew it, Mikey vanished into the shadows, like he disappeared into thin air. The young girl ran to the edge of the building and looks over to see nothing is there. He was literally gone...

"Whoa..." She whispered, getting a chill up her spine. Y/n swore that she was dreaming because meeting Mikey is still something unbelievable. Her ears were no longer hearing Mikey's voice, just the wind and the common noises of the city. Did she see a ghost? Or is she just dumbfounded that she met a mutant turtle?