Arc 5 Chapter 1: Camping Trip Blues

"No problem," Shoto said.

A few days passed. It was finally time for the training camp. Class 1A was at the bus in a single file line

"I've been waiting for this," Mina said

"This training camp is for you all to improve on your quirks and prepare for the upcoming Provisional Hero License exam," Aizawa explained, "Each of you has something to improve on, so using this should help. I expect all of you to be on your best behavior."

Everyone was on the bus waiting to arrive at the camp. Mina was getting bored.

"Are we there yet?" She asked.

"No," Aizawa said.

"Are we there yet?" Kaminari asked

"No." Aizawa said

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"Are we there yet?!"

"Yea."

"Really?"

"NOOOOOOO!" Aizawa shouted.

One extremely long bus ride later.....

The bus came to a stop. Everyone started walking out in a single file line. Mina had tape on her mouth but still maintained her bubbly personality. Kirishima went over to her.

"Hold still," he said.

He ripped it off. Everyone was socked at how hard he pulled it. Inside, Mina was screaming in pain, but she kept it in.

"Ow." she said.

"Wait a minute, this doesn't look like a pit stop," Sero said.

"And where's class 1B?" Ochako asked.

"You didn't think we stopped here just so you could rest your legs do you?" Aizawa asked.

"With sparkling eyes we rock on!" said a voice.

"Cute cat stinger!" said another voice.

Everyone looked at two women who were dressed like cats. The were joined by a man with rings on his wrists and a little boy.

"We are the wild wild pussycats!" said one of the girls, "I'm Mandalay, and this is pixie bob!"

"You're part of the pussy cat dolls!" Izuku said with a wide eyed smile.

"So the place you'll end up staying is beyond those mountains!" Pixie Bob said.

"Wait... then why did we stop all the way up here?" Ochako asked.

Sero noticed something was wrong.

"Oh no...."

"If you hurry you'll make it back by lunchtime!" Mandalay said.

The students started running back to the busses. Aizawa had a shit eating grin on his face.

"Sorry but your summer training has officially began," he said.

Pixie bob slammed her hands on the ground emitting the ground to come to life and push the students into the forest.

"WHAT THE HEEEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!" Ochako screamed.