Arc 2 Chapter 2: Fight Training

The next day was pretty basic. There were classes such as math, history, and english. They were all taught by professors who were also pro heroes. Izuku being the fanboy he was asked for autographs from each of them, and much to his surprise he received them. Later on in the afternoon it was time for the main attraction of U.A: Heroics 101!

Everyone was witing for their teacher. They suddenly heard laughter.

"I am........ coming through the door like a hero!" All Might said.

"All Might!" Kirishima Said.

"Is he wearing his silver age costume?" asu..... er.... Tsu said.

"Let's hope you zygotes are ready because today's lesson will pull no punches!" All Might said, as he held up a card.

"Fight Training!" Katsuki said.

"And what good are heroes without...... battle gear!" All Might said pressing a button

Everyone's hero costumes came out

"Go and put these on and meet me at the battle grounds you bunch of newbies!" All Might said as he ran out.

Izuku looked at his. It was a green jump suit with pads and some arm enforcers to cushion the blow when he does hard punches. The design was based off of his first costume he wore during the Entrance Exam.

Later on he joined all of his classmates outside, and everyone was in costume.

"You all look like true pro heroes!" All Might said and then looked at Izuku. His hood represented All Might's hair and his face mask represented his smile.

"You're so obvious!" He said, chuckling.

Ochako noticed him and smiled.

"Hey Deku, love the new threads! Not too flashy," Ochako said.

"Yea, the material is made to withstand the raw power of my quirk in case I have to go for a higher output," Izuku said.

"Well, I should've been more specific with mine," Ochako said, "It seems really skintight."

"Well I-I-I think it looks great," Izuku said.

Katsuki was wearing something that made him look like he wanted to fight someone. Setsuna noticed him.

"Looking good king explosion boy," she said.

She was wearing something similar to snake clothes.

Shoto noticed Momo's hero costume and also noticed it showed quite a bit of cleavage. He quickly turned away so she wouldn't see his nosebleed, and so he wouldn't seem like a pervert. A pink skinned girl was watching and smirking.

"Today we will be doing a special type of class, heroes vs villains," All Might said, "It all goes with this script. A group of villains have a weapon and plan to use it to destroy the city. The hero team must seize that weapon. The hero team wins if they secure the weapon or capture the villains, and the villains win if Vice Verse."

"I'm not sure what you mean Aoyama, but we will just go with the flow," All Might said.

"I hope by flow, you mean realizing who should truly succeed you," said someone.

Everyone turned to see Sir Nighteye walking to the area. He took a look at Izuku.

"So this is the boy who has 'the power'," Nighteye said.

"Who's this whackjob?" Katsuki whispered

"Oh god. Everyone, meet Sir Nighteye." All Might said as he sweat dropped seeing his old sidekick.