Arc 2 Chapter 5: Closure and Reveals

All of Class 1A was waiting outside near the USJ getting their injuries checked out. For the most part everyone seemed ok. Aizawa was being taken to the hospital for deep treatment. He got the worst of it from the Nomu.

"Wait," Aizawa said.

The paramedics came to a stop. Aizawa turned to Izuku.

"Midoriya, I'm not one for showing gratitude, but... thank you, for protecting the class," Aizawa said.

They took him inside. Izuku noticed Sir Nighteye talking with some people. Ochako was happy that Izuku was ok. She noticed some blood on his hands.

"Deku.... Why do you have blood on your hands?" Ochako asked.

"Its because he killed someone," Nighteye said, coming once again unannounced.

Everyone in Class 1A was surprised by this.

"What?" Katsuki asked.

"I mean yea he killed that Nomu but he didn't kill an actual villain," Iida said defending him.

"Yea, and plus he did it to save Ochako from getting hurt!" Momo said, also taking his side.

"And besides. Midoriya did us a favor by destroying that thing." Death Arms said, "He's just as good as All Might is! In fact if I could, I would give him a spot in my agency right now!"

"You're taking sides with a murderer?" Nighteye asked, "A boy who is unworthy of being a hero, unworthy of your trust, and unworthy of being All Might's chosen successor?!"

Izuku was shocked that someone would speak so lowly of him. Hearing stuff from Bakugo was one thing, but this man was on a whole nother level!

"As All Might's old sidekick, you of all people should know that heroes don't always walk out of a fight with clean hands, not even All Might himself." Cementos noted, "Whether he killed someone or not, which he didn't, doesn't matter! What matters is that he saved his classmates and gave that hulking zombie creature the mercy of death!"

"Its bad enough that yout go around saying Midoriya is an unworthy hero, but now you go and accuse him of killing?" Snipe asked, "How the fuck low can you get!!"

"Well if my protige were chosen to be All Might's successor, this scenario could have been avoided, but now we're all stuck with a boy, a late bloomer no less!" Sir Nighteye said before turning to Izuku, "And you. Do you honestly believe that you taking on a giant beast automatically makes you a hero? Well you still have ways to go, and according to my visions, you will NEVER make it that far!"

Everyone was shocked by how harsh Nighteye was being.

"You're nothing but a kid who treats herowork like a joke and sees things through the eyes of a child," Nighteye said, "Its no wonder your father abandoned you."

Those words struck Izuku, remembering how his father was never there for him and discouraged him from being a hero.

"I bet he wishes you weren't even his son," Nighteye said.

Izuku couldn't take it anymore. He dashed off leaving his classmates and the others. The were speechless by those awful things he just said.

"I know I asked 'how low can you get' but now it seems like you just put yourself into an endless abyss." Snipe said, feeling terrible for the poor boy.

Ochako had her hair shadow her eyes. She was livid beyond belief.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" she shouted, "DEKU SAVED OUR LIVES AND PROTECTED ALL OF US FROM BEING KILLED AND YOU GO AND SHOUT AT HIM LIKE THAT?! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND?!?!"