Arc 1 Chapter 2: Training

Arc 1 Chapter 2: The Training

Later they were all having Katsudon together.

"You missed the action today Mr. Yagi," the energetic 9 year old said.

"I did? What happened, Young Midoriya?" Toshinori asked, sheepishly.

"All Might battled a giant rhino. and I saved my mom from danger!" Izuku said, "All Might told me I was brave to do that!"

"That's incredible," Toshinori said.

"Yea, my feet just moved on their own and I had to save my mom," Izuku siad.

"Anyway Young Midoriya. About the thing I needed to talk to you about." Toshinori said.

"What is it?" Izuku asked.

"Well uh... you probably already know that I'm All Might's personal trainer, correct?" Toshinori asked.

"Of course," Izuku said, "I also know he trained with Nana Shimura a.k.a Paragon."

"That part is true. But... the whole truth is... what if I told you that I am All Might..." Toshinori asked.

"Wait what?" Izuku asked.

Inko chuckled.

"Go ahead and show him, Toshinori." Inko said.

Toshinori then backed up from the kitchen table and then buffed himself up as All Might.

"Holy-" Izuku said.

"But this is just half of what I need to talk to you about." All Might said, "The second half is..... About my quirk."

"Your quirk?" Izuku asked.

"My quirk is a quirk that has been passed down for generations." All Might explained, "It's like a sacred torch that gets passed down from person to person, each one strengthening it and making it stronger. It is with this power that the chosen few are able to save people with a smile, and bring hope to the world. It grants the user with enhanced strength, speed, and durability. The name of this quirk is called One For All."

"One... for... all...?" Izuku repeated.

"I am the current user of this quirk after your grandmother," All Might said.

"Grandmother?" Izuku asked.

"Yes, young Midoriya. Your Grandmother was the seventh holder of One for All and I'm the eighth." All Might explained.

"Is this true?" Izuku asked.

"Perhaps it's best if he sees the real deal," said a familiar voice

Izuku looked to see a woman around the same height as Toshinori, with purple hair and chissled muscles for a woman.

"Is that....." Inko asked, "Mom?"

"Who did you expect, peter pan?" Nana joked.

Inko then ran up to the woman and gave her a hug. Nana hugged her back while smiling.

"I knew you were still alive," Inko said, "Kotaro said you were dead.... But I knew he was lying."

"My death was exaggerated, but anyways, what Toshinori says is true," Nana said, "Both of us were wielders of this quirk. And now Toshinori choses you to hold it. Despite being quirkless, you still held onto your dream of being a hero, and apart from that, you have heart, determination, and spirit."

Izuku looked at his mother with hopeful eyes.

"I'd have to agree with her. She is my Mother and your Grandmother after all. So if she believes in you then so do I." Inko said, smiling.