Arc 4 Chapter 2: To America! (Again!)

A few weeks later, everyone was getting ready to go to their internships. Izuku was heading to the airport. Ochako gave him a kiss on the lips wishing him luck before he headed out. Izuku boarded the plane and he looked out the window as the plane took off.

After a long trip, he had arrived at his destination. He was heading to California. He walked out and saw someone holding a sign with his name.

"Izuku Midoriya?" he asked.

"Yes that's me," Izuku said.

"Welcome to California!" the man said.

"Thanks, man it sure is crowded here," Izuku said.

"That's what to expect when you're in America," the person said with a smirk, "Now if you'll follow me, I'll bring you to your destination."

"Thanks again, sir." Izuku told the man.

"It's my pleasure. Say, aren't you the boy who fought a villain at eleven years old over at New York?" The man asked.

"Uhhh I'm not sure what you're talking about sir, I'm just a hero in training who got a lucky offer," Izuku said.

"I'm just playing with ya. Of course, he's been all over the news in America for the longest time."

"Oh hehe," Izuku said.

They arrived at a hero agency. The two of them walked inside. A tall muscular looking woman approached him.

"So you're the one with the quirk similar to All Might's are ya?" she asked.

"Um.... yes ma'am," Izuku said.

He took one good look at her and was petrified.

"I see, well then," she said.

She put her hand up. Izuku closed his eyes. He then felt a soft hand on his shoulder.

"Good to meet you boy!" he said, "Star and Stripe at your service."

"One of All Might's students!" Izuku said, "Iheardhesavedyoufromagiantmonsterandyougotinspiredtobeaheroafterthatandworkedouttogetstrongandyourquirkissuperpowerful...."

Star and Stripe sweatdropped at this.

"Uh... so, are you Izuku Midoriya?" Star and Stripes asked.

"Yes ma'am," Izuku said.

"Don't call me Ma'am, it makes me feel old," she said, "Call me Star, or Cathleen."

"Okay, uh. Cathleen?" Izuku asked.

They started walking to her hero agency while talking.

"Anyway. How much of your quirk can you control right now?" Cathleen asked.

"Right now, I can handle about 45% without injury," Izuku said, "If I'm lucky I'll reach 50%."

"I can see that," Cathleen said with a smile, "And what is your style of combat."

"Mainly melee," Izuku answered.

They walked into an area that looked like an obstacle course. Star and Stripe turned to Izuku and smirked.

"Show me what you can do so far," she said.

Izuku activated Full Cowling at 30%, and showed off a few of his moves. Star and Stripe was watching this and observing him. She noticed one of his punches unleashed a strong gust of air.

"Stop!" she said.

"What is it?" Izuku asked.

"That attack you just did," she said, "If you didn't realize this earlier, then you must've had a focus on your melee. It seems like your quirk allows you to generate and weaponize wind pressure without breaking yourself."