Arc 4 Chapter 3: Deku's Triumph!

In another part of Japan, Ochako was walking with Gunhead who was explaining how a hero agency works, and how some heroes have jobs on the side.

"So, while I'm a pro hero, I have a business to train heroes who don't exactly have a quirk meant for combat. And since I don't need to ask for so much money from people, I charge my customers cheap, monthly." He explained.

Ochako was surprised by his personality.

'I didn't expect him to be so friendly," she said with a smile.

"So, I'm assuming you wanted to train here to impress your boyfriend I assume?" Gunhead asked.

She blushed after hearing this comment.

"Well... I mean... he did somewhat inspire me to be a hero. My original goal is to help my parents financially because we're poorer than dirt. So I want to try and make my parents have an easier life." She said. "Although. Saving people always made me feel good."

"Such an incredible goal to have young lady," Gunhead Said, "I've taken a look at your quirk. Fortunately my program will help you learn combat to combine with your quirk and make you a force to be reckoned with!"

"That sounds awesome!" Ochako said.

"Anyway. I've noticed in your fight with Bakugo that you came up with a plan that involved you taking a few hits. Not many can take an explosion and still have limbs attached, especially in the face! Of course, you'll need to be swifter and more skilled and you'll make it so those with emitter quirks won't be able to hit you." Gunhead said.

Back in America, Izuku was having a sparring match with Cathleen. She was helping him work on his melee attacks. A few times she had him try out the delaware smash to get a better handle on it. All while this was happening, Melissa was taking notes and writing down ideas for a support item.

Izuku was tuckered out from the training that Cathleen had put him through.

"Alright, we should stop here for today. Why don't we go out to eat right now?" Cathleen asked Izuku.

"That sounds good," Izuku said, "All this sparring is building up an appetite."

Izuku, Melissa and Cathleen had taken a limo to Cathleen's favorite restaurant. As they were riding, Izuku noticed a news podcast that took place a year after Izuku's first trip to America.

"We're you surprised on how a quirkless boy was able to single handedly stop a villain?" A news reporter asked.

"Don't be ridiculous! The fact he was quirkless isn't the thing that surprised me, it's the fact that he was only a boy! Eleven years old! Most people barely accomplish such a thing with a super power at the age of thirty! But, that boy, Deku, as he called himself, had made history and proved that anyone can be a hero if they just try. He changed the look of how people see the world. Being a hero isn't about having some powerful quirk, it's about heart and drive to becoming a hero. Those who want to be a hero, just remember. A heroes job is never easy. But, I think I say this for everyone. One man CAN make a difference."

"That news report is about four years old." Cathleen said, "And yet its still spreading worldwide!"

"What are you writing about, Melissa?" Izuku asked.

"Oh, some stuff about your quirk and how powerful it is," Melissa said, "I've already got a few ideas down as far as a support item,"

"Oh! Have you?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah. Taking notes to see what kind of gear you need to withstand the backlash of your quirk." Melissa said.

"By the way, in American hero schools, we have a special course for those who don't have combat compatible quirks or without quirks at all. Those courses are called the combat courses where students are put through training that could be compared to hell." Cathleen said.