🐊 monty SFW alphabet 🐊

a/n: I thought these sfw alphabets were a bad idea but I lowkey think y'all are just waiting for Monty's... (and Sun and Moon)

*The following headcanons apply for both animatronic and human versions.

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Monty's not big on affection. He's not so much of a showy type but he'd show his fondness for you through his preferred type of bonding; playing golf together. You know he likes you because he wouldn't invite anyone else to play with him. That, and he'd tease about how "the view looks good."

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Monty is a rascal but he's a strong pillar of a best friend. He's got your back when you need it although you can't avoid the suggestive jokes and whatnot. Your friendship began when he first hit on you, which was a bit odd, but he eventually turned out to be nice to you as you were getting to know each other.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Monty would only ask to cuddle when he feels down; which happens a lot. He would bring you up to the catwalks and have you all to himself. On a bad day, you'd be the big spoon for him. On good days, you cannot escape his iron grasp until he is satisfied.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

As an animatronic; God, yes. However, he knows that can't exactly happen...
As a human; God, yes. He'd want to settle down with you as soon as possible. Monty loves you too much and he can't imagine a life without you in it.
Both; He's pretty decent at cooking and but you'll be damned if he's good at cleaning considering he makes a mess of his room (ok but can I just say: Monty in an apron? The possibilities...)

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

It would be one of the most painful things he'd have to go through. He'll do what's best for you in order to protect you even if it means breaking your heart. Monty would feel guilty for as long as he lives if he had to end things with you.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

As an animatronic; Marriage and commitment would cross his mind but the fact that he's different from you is what's stopping him completely. He knows that there are certain boundaries that he cannot cross no matter how much he loves you. Perhaps some things just aren't meant to happen.
As a human; Holy shit yes. Once he knows that he wants to spend the rest of his life with you, expect a proposal really soon. (Plus, you can the baby thing after because he knows that's part of the commitment.)

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Monty's a little rough around the edges but there are times when he can be as gentle as a baby's touch. This is when he's really careful with you and he'll be gentle for you alone.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Monty secretly wants to hug you so much but his bad boy demeanor prevents him from getting all mushy and huggy with you especially when out in public. Whenever you're alone, it's hug town all the way (but it's a secret between the two of you).

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

When the time is right, it's only up to chance whether you or Monty would end up saying it. Chances are, when love is in the air and the mood is just fitting, you'd both say it in sync and then you'd share a laugh. But whenever Monty says those three words, he means it more than anything.