☀️ sun+moon nsfw alphabet 🌙

I go through this about 5 or 6 times: votes slowly decline and I'm tired. I keep writing anyway because I am devoted to those who read my works.

Anyway so I decided to combine sun and moon because I'm LAZY. You simps just pop outta nowhere. I KNOW they take care of kids but they're adults here and they can have an active (and kinky) sex life.

Also, Monty simps where y'all hiding at? Are y'all dying or what?

...

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Sun: He's still giddy and energetic even if you're completely limp. He'll carry you so he can clean you up and then cover you in a blanket before you both rest.

Moon: He's quiet after sex but he cleans up after the both of you. There isn't much else but the silence is nice.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Sun: On himself, he likes his hands because they're good at doing so many things. On you, he likes your thighs, hands, and mouth.

Moon: He wouldn't really prefer any part on his body. His instant go-to on your body is your legs and neck.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Sun: His juice is really thick and sticky for some reason but oh lord, it tastes so sweet.

Moon: He always makes sure that it doesn't make a mess when filling you up with his fluids.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Sun: Owns at least 5 cock rings (not counting the one that Monty stole).

Moon: He secretly wants to know more about somnophilia and perhaps try it out. But with your consent.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Sun: His only experience lies with toys but he's quite experienced since his days in the circus. (Refer to W = Wild Card)

Moon: He's not as experienced as Sunny but he's been told that he seemed like one. At least he knows what he's doing and he's glad he can make you cum a few times.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Sun: He loves it when you do "the circus freak" because he's prepared your legs for it before and which is why you're now more flexible than you were before. He's also a power sub.

Moon: Mainly doggy style but he sometimes does missionary/vaginal to have a better feel of your inside. He's strictly a dom.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Sun: A little goofy but he won't exactly be a comedian while doing it with you. He has standards.

Moon: Serious one here. After foreplay comes the sex, so there isn't much room for comic reliefs.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Sun: He's not extremely well groomed but his unkempt look adds to his goofiness.

Moon: A bit more well groomed than Sun even if he doesn't care about his hair that much.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Sun: He's not the most romantic during sex but the fact that you've both surrendered to the pleasure is intimacy enough.

Moon: In the moment, he doesn't talk much but there are noises that get you both going.