《 hanging with the boys, pt.2 》

I failed to write properly about polyamorous relationships so I wanted to take another shot at this. (Edit: I know I failed)

I personally think that any person in a relationship should be first and foremost friends with their partner/s. (Plus, I now like to think of poly relationships as if they were somewhat like the bad touch trio but that's just me)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( monty x male reader x freddy )

Freddy and Monty argued over you and where you would spend the night. This is what happens when you get two animatronic himbos to be close friends with a gay man.

"How about rock-paper-scissors?" You suggest, already irritated at your two friends. "The loser and I get to sleep in the winner's room, so that way, we all sleep together. Sound good?"

"That is alright with me."

"Fine by me."

It's basically a win-win for you no matter who wins. Instead of wanting to choose between one or the other, you decided you wanted both of them. Having two hunks of hot metal to love doesn't sound like a bad idea.

As the three of you go to Freddy's room, only to end up playing a bit more, you started to get sleepy. Freddy and Monty went to recharge whilst you made yourself comfortable on the couch. Whenever you slept in either of their rooms, it feels different each time. Freddy's room had more plushies and balloons. It's brighter and feels refreshing. Monty's room is dimmer. It's a little messy and there's scratches and a few cracks on the wall but there's an exotic feel to it. As your eyes fluttered shut, you drifted away into a good nights sleep.

On your two days off, you stayed home to do some deep thinking. Which was unusual considering how much of an idiot you are. Freddy and Monty are your best friends first but it's possible that they can be something more with you.

"I must be insane." You bury your face in your palms.

Regardless of all the contemplation you've done, you came to one conclusion; polyamory. You explain this to Freddy and Monty when you went back to work and much to your surprise, they've agreed without question. However, they also agreed without thinking of limitations and boundaries. They're robotic animals so what on earth could you expect?

"But even though I'm a guy, it doesn't bother you two being with me?"

"Man or woman, you are special to us."

Nobody even decided to question the fact that you are now together with the boys. It's difficult to put into words. Freddy is, of course, the caretaker in the relationship. He's sentimental and love-struck when it comes to you but more bold and commanding when it comes to Monty. For the gator, he's a bit naughty and going on the wild side for you. But when he has Freddy, Monty gives up control.

🐊⛳️🏌️

Today, Freddy was going under repairs so it was going to be you and Monty for now. The two of you ended up going to his golf course to play for as long as you can without being caught for not doing your job. Along the way, Monty had the nerve to push you into one of the water streams in the course. He dried you up after so it was fine.

"Freddy would've said something if he saw what you just did."

Monty gently wiped your hair with a random towel as you took a break from playing. You didn't have accessible extra clothes at the moment so you just took off your shirt. The pizzaplex is closed, don't worry. Nobody's bound to see a shirtless man playing golf with an animatronic gator.

"Yeah? Well, too bad daddy ain't here."

"Don't call him that."

Without another word, you both continued to finish the golf holes throughout the course. The towel remains on your neck until the end of the game as it soaked up your sweat. You and Monty then sit by the eating area right next to the giant gator hologram. Freddy later comes in and finds the two of you.

"O-Oh, Y/n!" The bear stopped in his tracks upon seeing you, clearly embarrassed at your show of skin.

"Typical." Monty huffed at how Freddy reacted to you.

Unfortunately, you had to go home to change clothes. Sleeping over at their rooms wasn't an option for tonight.

🔫⚡️🐻

You discovered the next day that Monty needed some alone time to cool down. Even if you didn't have a shift, you still came to the pizzaplex. You basically live there now. But since Monty's out for the count, maybe it wouldn't be so bad to spend more time with Freddy. You still love the bear after all.

The vibe of the singer is different compared to when you spend time with the bassist. Freddy represents the soft side of your love while Monty holds the feral side. They complete you.

Freddy is a simple man — well, bear. He makes a plan and sticks to it. First, he invites you for a round of Fazer Blast (in which you won) and then leads you to his room for your own private quiet time. There were still guests in the pizzaplex and Freddy was unexpectedly impatient. He wanted to spend time with you for as long as he can. He closes the door and the curtains and proceeds to cuddle you. Poor Freddy. All he craved was your warmth.

"I expected this but I also didn't." You snuggle closer to him whilst scrolling away on your phone.

"Did you prefer we do something else?"

"Nah. This is perfect. We can do whatever you want next time."

Freddy's whole body seems to cover yours completely, making you enjoy your own Freddy blanket. It was quiet between you two but the silence is comforting. Being with Freddy feels like drinking cocoa next to a warm fire on a cold winter night. Ok, maybe that's too specific. Five minutes later and Freddy's battery heat began affecting you and before you know it, you're burning.

"Freddy!" Monty suddenly barged in. "You can't keep Y/n all to yourself! He's burning!"

But alas, Freddy was too busy enjoying you.

You had to be driven home by a coworker later that day. Monty and Freddy made the excuse that you suddenly got a bad fever and collapsed. Maybe it was worth it that you got to enjoy Freddy's warmth. Regardless, you won't be seeing your boys until you get back to normal.

《 end. 》