🐊 monty nsfw alphabet 🐊

The following headcanons applies for:
• human/humanoid [freeform] character
• female/male/gender neutral reader

P.S. I'm not doing Sun and Moon anymore. Just having to think of anything nsfw and writing it is exhausting.

Edit: I did it anyway-

...

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Because he loves you, your wish is his command. Whatever you want, he will do. If you want to go another round, he will gladly oblige ;)

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He says that his back muscles and biceps are his best features. Of course, those are only second best compared to his friend down below. His favorite part of your body is the whole works but most specifically, your butt, private part, and nipples.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Loads. He has loads. If one wave of release doesn't finish the job then expect a few more until you're both exhausted. He also likes to cum inside you and in your mouth.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Monty has secrets but not dirty secrets. Okay, maybe one; he masturbated on your bed once and stained the sheets. Also, he's not a virgin but that's not really surprising.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He's not what you'd call an expert but boy, he is damn good. He knows how to fill you up until you're bloated.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Any position where he gets to penetrate you from the front and any position where you ride him wild. Also, he's a power dom and power sub.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Aside from the usual teasing, he gets pretty serious when you're both deep into it. If it's a quickie, then he can be a little jokester.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

His hair is dyed red but obviously his pubic hair isn't unless he would really go that far to match. He's well-groomed either way so you have no complaints. Plus, his hair is hot.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

God, he can really be romantic when he tries and you love it because you find it really hot.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Why would he need to when he has you? But occasionally, he can't resist jacking off.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Bondage, blindfolding, scratching (you especially love doing this to him), gagging, slight degradation, dirty talking.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

His room, your room, the catwalks in the golf course, the unsuspecting hut somewhere within the golf course, the small stage at the final hole course.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Just thinking of doing nameless things to you gets him going. Even more so when you tease him back. Wearing shorts and skirts also turn him on.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He might entertain the idea but he won't actually do it: erotic asphyxiation. He may be a wild brute but there are boundaries he can't cross.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Both. Although he does most of the giving, he loves it when he receives oral from you. Besides that, he likes calling you his "wide receiver."

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

That depends on what he's going for and how horny he is. Most days, he starts slow and then fastens his pace. He'll be gentle then fuck you hard and rough.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Monty's always down for a quickie, seeing as how he's constantly horny.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Yes. What's life without a little risk? For example, the excitement of getting caught or heard is a risk Monty often gambles with.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Oh, he can last pretty long, all right. He can go for a few rounds until he knows you can no longer walk or talk.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Yes, he owns toys. He mainly bought them from Roxy. He uses them on special occasions. Only on you, never on himself.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

A lot. And not just in bed, he'll tease you almost every chance he gets.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Once he gets going, he'll get louder and louder until he's growling like a beast that's caught in the heat of passion.

W = Wild card/s (random headcanon/s for the character)

One: he often daydreams and wishes that you would dirty dance for him.
Two: he once stole one of Sun's (or was it Moon's?) cock rings. He would never buy one because you'll find out. You have no idea about what he stole. He'll never tell you this.
Three: He owns a pair of cold, metal handcuffs... phew.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Whoop. Packin' a 6.5 with girth. You will get down on those knees eventually.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

As high as a fucking cloud. Half-kidding. He's really in love with you and he wants to do things to you and share that intimacy with you because you're special to him. He may fuck you as hard as he could with his pillar of a dick but it's just another way of showing his love.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

If you both went for a long, rough round then he might just collapse right next to you.