《 never meet your idol 》

Y/n works in Glamrock Gifts. So how on earth did she end up getting locked in the pizzaplex when she's so near the main doors?

"Maybe because you were sleeping in an office and they all thought you clocked out early, jeez, how dumb could you be?" She blames herself at 1:30 AM after the pizzaplex locked down completely.

Y/n just woke up when the announcement rang that the doors were already closed. After panicking, she decided to give up and find ways cure her boredom. She sat at the cashier desk and talked to herself and even the Monty plush she had there. Yes, her favorite animatronic is Montgomery Gator. Having seen the showtime performances, she adores how Monty looks cool on stage. One of the main reasons she likes him is because of his shades and because he plays the bass.

"I remember the days when I used to be in a band in high school. Can't believe I almost had a crush on our bassist."

She may be insane for talking to her reflection but what else is there to do? And then, Y/n got an idea: she could now go check out Rockstar Row to take a sneak peek of the band. She didn't have to confine her poor little self to the gift shop for the whole night. The night guard is out sick anyway so the security bots are just patrolling. And if Vanessa was at work to begin with, Y/n would've gotten home by now.

"Maybe I could go check Monty's room." She giggles to herself.

Taking the Monty plushy, Y/n heads to Rockstar Row. It's only a quarter to one so she can come back to close the shop before six. Maybe even stopping after Rockstar Row, Y/n can finally explore the whole pizzaplex. It'll be like an adventure only she'd know about. Arriving at the gallery area, Y/n skipped happily over to Monty's room. Her smile dropped as soon as she saw the very obvious signs to stay away.

"Is he trashing his room?"

Y/n swallows an unknowing lump in her throat. The plush toy in her hand is now being squished under nervous hands. There was crashing, grunting, and sounds of objects being thrown around in that room. Y/n flinched.

"Is this what they mean when they say to never meet your idols?" She asks out loud.

Then out of nowhere, the noise stops. It went as quiet as a graveyard — which is where Y/n thinks she'll end up in. Her curiosity gets the better of her as her legs move on autopilot to the door of the green room. A rational brain told her not to but an insatiable curiosity pushed her further. The door opens without her touching it. Inside, a large silhouette has its red glowing eyes looking straight at her. The outline of the gator animatronic then began to move towards her, a clawed hand reaching out. Y/n shut her eyes as her whole body is pulled into the room. The door shuts behind her. Y/n falls to the floor. She immediately notices the pattern of the animatronic's face on the carpet.

'This is definitely his room.' She gulps.

"You..." the tall robot growled.

Y/n lifts her head, now face to face with Montgomery Gator in the dark. She subconsciously clutches the Monty plush to her chest as if it would quiet down her beating her heart.

"You a fan?" He looks at the plush version of him in Y/n's hands.

It took a few seconds before things could process in her mind so she could give a coherent response.

"O-Oh. Uh, ye-yes."

Monty moved away from the trembling girl's face. Y/n's eye catches in the background that his room is in the process of being fixed. Maybe that's why the noise stopped. But why would Monty fix his room after raging out?

"What's your name?"

"I'm-I'm Y/n." Maybe she should try not to stutter anymore.

Monty then stands up and offers a hand to her. A wave of relief washes over Y/n. Maybe she won't end up in a graveyard just yet. But she's mistaken. When she takes his helping hand, she finds herself landing on Monty's chest and his head looking down at her. The feeling of relief was replaced by terror as Y/n had the morbid thought of being a head bite away from the afterlife.

But Y/n's fear turns into confusion and excitement when Monty lifts his shades and gives her a wink. His arm snakes around her waist to pull her closer, leaving no space between their figures, and his other hand takes her own. The plush had already been dropped and forgotten. Y/n reminded herself why she was excited to come here in the first place; to meet her favorite glamrock. Now that he's this close to her, Y/n couldn't even hear herself think. She was getting excited to see her bassist crush up close and personal.

"You come here often?" He grins.

"Yeah! I work here."

He went quiet. Y/n blinks.

"How come I haven't seen you here before?" Monty's voice drops lower.

"Maybe because I work near the entrance and you won't be able to come see me there?"

Monty says nothing else before bringing his face closer to Y/n's. She moves her head away in surprise but he dips his head into the crook of her neck instead. She stays still and confused until something cold touches her collarbone and a soft growl emits from the gator. Y/n lets out a squeak, pulling herself out of his arms and bolting towards the door. With a crimson-flushed face, Y/n runs back to Glamrock Gifts with a question she screams into the empty halls.

"What the hell?!"

Y/n hid behind a potted plant near the entrance doors until 6 AM. She went home and attempted to sleep away whatever happened in that room. She didn't have work the following day so she simply stayed in her bed and spaced out.

"They say to never meet your idols but... that was definitely something."

There's no way Y/n could forget what Monty tried to do. She was nonplussed but she secretly liked it. Maybe she really does have more than a bit of a crush on Monty.

《 end. 》

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

No part 2.
The original draft of this has a part 2 but it goes into lime territory but I'mma pass.