Heart Punch

I know, I know. Its short but its a filler.

I slowly pulled off of him, easy enough to not hurt either of us and collapsed back on his chest. I could feel the mixtures of bodily fluid leaking out of me.

"That was," Steve's breath was still ragged and his eyes were locked on the ceiling, a dazed look on his face. "I can't even describe it."

"I can honestly say that was the best sex of my life, Cap," I chuckled under my breath as I struggled to lift my head more to lean up and tenderly kiss his lips. I collapsed again, my lips lazily kissing his collarbone as his hands gingerly ran across my back.

"Can I- can I tell you something, Ro?" His breathing was steadier but his tone was unsure. I lifted my head with what energy I had left, struggling to not move my lower body as the ache began moments ago.

"Anything, Steve," I furrow my brows, my forearms popping my chin up on his chest.

"That was my first time," he said, meekly. A nervous grin on his lips.

"First time since the ice?" I questioned, I had heard rumors since arriving that there was a blonde S.H.I.E.L.D agent that he had been seeing, had he not given her that same mind blowing experience.

Boy did she miss out.

"Um," he hummed as his eyes moved from the ceiling to bore into mine. "Ever."

You gotta be shittin' me?

"Bullshit," I shook my head in disbelief, when he nodded with a soft chuckle I sat up completely, straddling his hips and ignoring the intensely stinging from the destruction of my lady parts. "No fucking way, Rogers. That was too good."

"I promise you," his face began to turn red at the compliment, he sat up on his elbows and bit at his bottom lip. "Before the serum, I was a small scrawny kid that was always sick...I never could get a girl, no matter how hard Buck tried. After the serum, I went into the ice before I could experience much."

Heart punch. Go ahead Steve, just rip it out of my chest while you're at it.

"Oh Steve," I sighed softly, leaning down to wrap my arms around his torso that sat at an incline. I squeezed him as I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping I could translate some apologies through that. "If I knew that..."

"You'd what," he asked softly, one hand coming up to run through my hair and down my back.

"I don't know," I answered, my eyes beginning to burn as unwanted tears started to well up in them. My heart ached for him, such a wonderful guy and beautiful soul and he's old as dirt and has never gotten laid. "Maybe fucked you before Bucky."

He laughed, hard. His deep vibrations made my body jump around on his chest. I smiled softly, wiping at the tears so he couldn't see them before lifting my head back up.

"That would have been nice, I guess," he shrugged a bit, his lips pursed but turning upwards as he gazed at me. "I'm glad it was you, Romani."

"Please don't fall for me, Steve. I don't want to have to pick between you and Bucky," I whimper, feeling the stinging of tears again. He sighed softly, reaching out his hands from around my back to gently wipe the saltiness from under my lids.

"Who said you had to pick?"