Yes Captain *Smut*

Again, eyes of adults only please!

18+

(Image here because it wouldn't take it above)

"I can't promise that," he answered truthfully, his eyes still searching mine. I don't know why, but his response sent a wave of heat over me. I needed to have him. Now.

Keep going Romani, your dumbass is going to be in love with two men and when you have to pick, you'll lose one of them.

Ignoring the inner demon voice in my head, I reach up on my tippy toes and plant my lips against his again, my arms snake around his shoulders and up into his sandy blonde hair, pulling it gently as he moans into my mouth. Within moments, his large hands that had settled on my hips trailed down to the dip below my ass, he gripped tight as he lifted me with ease onto his waist. I wrap my legs around him tightly, gasping into his mouth at the swift movement.

"May I take you back to my room," he asked as he pulled away from my lips, his eyes hooded with lust but the gentleman in him still holding steady.

"Yes, Captain," I smirk, holding on tight as he began walking towards his room, which I found out soon after my first day that he lived only a few doors down from me.

The thing, I think, that surprised me the most was that Steve's gentleness never let up. He didn't even lose control. He knew exactly what he was doing.

And we weren't even naked yet.

I moaned aloud as he proceeded to kiss my neck, finding areas that even I didn't know turned me on. His fingertips would wander my body, keeping their grip as he felt me up. His breathing was heavy in my ear – where he lingered for a moment while he slid his hand down my pants, rubbing my wet clit.

I gasped and gripped his arms. I sucked air through my teeth as his fingers – he used three, by the way – slid inside, caressing my walls. It didn't take him longer, either, to find my g-spot.

Holy Fuck.

"Just wait and see what my dick can do..." he whispered as he began teasing, sending me to a whole 'nother level of ecstasy before walking me over to the bed, where he laid me down gently, I hadn't even noticed our trek into his room– his hand in my pants all the while, never losing the rhythm. My back arched as he reached further inside me.

"Uhng," I moaned in short gasps until I finally came. My body slumped. I looked up at him and watched the same thing Bucky had done our first time. Slowly, Steve stuck each finger into his mouth and sucked my juices off before licking his lips. Moaning at the taste.

He leaned over me and pressed his lips into mine, grabbing at my lips with his. Gently and slowly, his hands wandered over my thighs, calves, arms, breasts... you name it, he touched it.

Then, Steve sat up, sitting on his knees now, and pulled his shirt over his head and threw it in the corner before leaning down for another kiss.

He rolled us over with me on top. He gripped my hips tightly before reaching up and helping me unbutton my shirt. Bucky would've ripped the damn thing into two by now. He sat up with me still in his lap and unhooked my bra from the back to reveal my large breasts.