That's what Amazon is for. *SMUT*

SMUT WARNING

18+ readers.

If you could vote, I would appreciate all you cool cats.

A low growl from deep in his chest erupted as he slid down my body, his hair covering his face once again, but in the most delicious of ways. His perfect blue eyes raging like the sea they resembled. I propped up on my elbows to watch him lick a stripe up my lacy panties.

What a coinkydink? I chose my prettiest pair after my shower.

"Fuck," the intense rush of excitement pulsated throughout my body. I threw my upper body back against the pillows and slammed my eyes slut, anticipating his next move.

But it never came.

I once again rose to my elbows, eyes wide as he stared up from between my legs. "Eyes on me, dollface," he grumbled once he got my attention, and with that he hooked a metal finger under the thin layer of lace and ripped the left side. He gave me a lopsided smirk before diving head first between my thighs. His tongue lapped at my opening before finding my clit with quick flicks of pressure.

"Oh my God," I wanted to throw my head back, let my eyes roll around in my skull but his words urged me to keep my eyes on him. His eyes weren't leaving mine, he was head fucking me at the same time he was tongue fucking me. It sent electricity rushing through my stomach, clenching the muscles beneath the skin.

His tongue spent several minutes flicking, sucking and nibbling on my clit before he made his way lower. He stuck his tongue inside, wiggling it probing the velvet walls until my legs were shaking uncontrollably. I could feel the impending orgasm building to heights close to the edge, I had both hands in his hair, urging him to go further in while my while my hips instinctively bucked up into his tongue, essentially riding his face as moans and whines slipped past my lips.

"Stop," I panted, wanting his cock to cause my orgasm. "I want to cum with you in me."

"I want you to cum all night," he raised his head, his chin and lips glistening in the moonlight streaming in from the windows. "This is just the first one."

And with that, down he went. This time taking two fingers from his metal hand and inserting them, my moan vibrated throughtout the room as his lips and tongue found the bundle of nerves above it. When he crooked his fingers and began to set a rhythm, I felt like I was about to explode.

"Fuck!" I orgasmed with an almost painful cramp in my lower abdomen. My legs tried to suffocate Bucky between my thighs but he didn't seem to have a problem as he kept up the rhythm, only ending his ministrations to lazily lick what passed through his dutiful fingers. He pulled his fingers out slowly before it became too overwhelming, rising up onto his knees and allowing me to see as he stuck them into his mouth and sucked them clean, his eyes closing in delight as his head fell back. As his fingers came out of his mouth, he trailed them down his chest, his mouth opened still with a look of euphoria on his face. His hands kept trailing down his chest until it settled on his enlarged cock.

When his eyes opened, he found me staring hungrily at his hand that lazily stroked.

God almighty, this might be the death of me.

"You taste like strawberries," his voice was so deep, so sensual it sent another wave of aftershocks through me. Causing a moan and gasp to fall from my lips. He gripped me by the knees and pulled me down to him, placing his tip at my entrance. "It's the most intoxicating thing I've ever tasted."

Oh God, keep talking like that and I'll never let you leave this room.

"Bucky," it came out breathless and I reached for him, pulling his arms down to hover by my head and my lips to attach to his. Before he was gentle, but this kiss was hungry. He smashed his lips against mine and dominated mouth, his tongue battling mine as he rutted his cock against my sensitive clit. I pulled away, breathless and wrapped my legs around his waist, urging him to keep going.

"I don't have a condom," he panted out, as if just then remembering.

"I'm on birth control, fuck me already," I demanded, pulling him closer until his chest was against mine.

He noticed at the same time as I did, I still had my tank top on. He smirked before leaning up and literally ripping it in half with both his hands.

Well, I did like that tank but fuck it, that's what Amazon is for.

He came down quickly, his tongue lapping at my right nipple while his metal hand began massaging my right tit with expertise.

Is this what sex is? When I was with my exes they all skipped the foreplay. I moaned and threw my head back at the sensation of his warm tongue circling my nipple, suckling occasionally and nibbling before he pulled away. His eyes met mine as he sat up, grasping both my hips in his hand as his hips pressed forward, slowly his cock entered me with gentle ease.

Fuck, he's huge.

I gasped and grasped his forearms, pushing through the stinging of my walls stretching to fit him. He hissed out a long breath as he sunk in deeper. "You're so tight," he grumbled as he bottomed out, he stayed there for a moment to let me adjust, his head hung low to watch as he began to pull back to the tip, only to guide back in slowly again.

It was driving me crazy. I wrapped my legs around his waist tighter, sinking him in deep and quickly. A sound of moaning filled the room from both him and I. He fell forward, bracing himself on his elbows as his hands slid under my back and grasped hold. "Go faster," I begged, feeling his lips on my throat, kissing it gently once before he pulled back out, only to slam back in. "Oh fuck, Bucky, yes!"

He applied pressure, his fingertips digging into my back as he began to set a steady pace, our moans and our moving bodies being the only thing filling the silence. He alternated from kissing my neck to pressing his forehead against mine as he felt my walls beginning to clench once again. "Go ahead doll," he murmured, his voice rising and lowering as his pumps rocked our body. One swivel of his hips and I came, scratching my nails down his back as I let out a deep porn star moan.

Holy fuck can he fuck.

He grunted against my skin, his lips attaching to suck against a sensitive spot as I rode out the stars in my vision and butterflies in my stomach, clenching around his member. He sped up, his rhythm drowning in sloppy thrusts as he closed in on his orgasm. "I'm gonna cum."

"Fill me up, Buck," I whispered into his ear. Holding onto his shoulders tight as he grunted out in ecstasy, finding his high as he released his warm seed inside me. He pumped a few more times, riding out the high before he pulled out of me and fell against the bed on his back.

I laid there, stuck in my head. For what seemed like ever before I realized he had been speaking.

"Are you okay?" Bucky asked me for what seemed like the thousandth time as I laid in the bed, unmoved.