New Me *SMUT*

18+ WARNING

This chapter and the next will contain SMUT in one way or another.

Remember to vote :)

So when Bucky started stalking towards me, I swallowed the hard lump of anxiety and put on a brave face.

"So," he murmured, a few inches away from me. I could feel the heat radiating off of him, his face was still red from twenty minutes earlier but his hair was wet.

Ah, cold shower.

"So," I mimicked him, leaning both elbows back on the counter. I smirked and watched as he took a step closer, testing the waters. "Wanna help me stock my fridge?"

Stock my fridge? What the fuck, woman? Is that the best you can do?

"Yes ma'am," the corners of his mouth twitched, he was itching to smile. He bent down and grabbed the basket off the ground. I watched as his back muscles rippled under the thin under armour long sleeve shirt he wore, I bit my lip as a wave of arousal coursed through me again.

You can do this bitch. Sashay-away!

I pushed off the counter and began walking, making sure my hips swished with every step. I glanced back, catching Bucky's eyes landing lower than any gentleman's would and turned back around, leading him to my apartment door.

I opened the door to my apartment and led him into the kitchen, waiting as he dropped the basket down on the counter and stepped back, his eyes on me as I silently roamed around to the fridge and cabinets. The fridge threw me off my saunter a bit, having to remember about that damn button before I could even open the thing. As I bent over, placing the last of the items in the fridge, I made sure to stick my ass out more than before, arching my back in a way that flared my hips out.

"Damn," I paused, mid return of my hand when I heard his husky tone. "Is that how you normally bend over? You're gonna give all the fellas around here massive heart attacks if you keep that up."

I stand back up at full height and turn around, leaning one arm against the fridge. "Are you hungry?" I asked, hoping he would catch the invitation.

"Starving," he growled before he launched forward, one hand grasping my waist and the other tangling into my hair. His lips were on mine within a breath, capturing mine straight from my lungs.

Fuck yes.

With one hand entangled within my locks and the other wandering my body, mostly gripping my waist with his fingertips, pulling my body closer towards him. Appearance wise, he seems like a pain-free, rougher lover. But his touch said differently.

His lips caressed mine so gently, his tongue tastes mine – rubbing it with just enough pressure that it felt good but not overpowering. My hands wandered down by the belt of his pants, where my forefingers hooked onto the belt loops, tugging on his pants, just a little bit, to get a sneak peek of that infamous V.

I pulled away from him and lifted his shirt up, revealing his tanned, ripped body. His chest rose and fell at a rhythmic speed; it was something that turned me on – seeing a man breathing hard, especially when he's horny. I leaned in, gently kissing his clavicle, down the center of his chest – I even played with his nipples a little, which he seemed to enjoy as well – and down, down his abs where they flexed with every kiss planted.

Bucky leaned his back against the wall, held his head back and closed his eyes. Once I got down to my knees, I began undoing his pants. After a moment, I looked up into his eyes as he stared back at me – his mouth slightly agape. He slowly bit his lip as he watched me insert his large, pulsating cock into my mouth.

His breathing quickened as the pace of my sucking increased. He moaned softly with the occasion, "Ohh, Fuuuck..."

I sucked his dick like a lollipop.

He looked down at me as he ran his fingers through my hair, balling it up into a fist – which pulled it slightly. It felt good. "Ugnh," He groaned lowly he stared at me in the eyes. When he eventually pulled me away, I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned in, starting the kiss on my neck. Goosebumps make themselves known as his hands grip my ass and squeeze before giving both cheeks a smack.

I jumped a little but the stinging made my pussy vibrate. And he knew it.

He chuckled seductively in my ear as he smacked my ass a second time. That time, I moaned.

"Oh, I like that," he says to me as he picks me up, kicks his pants off to the side and walks over to the bedroom, plopping me onto the bed. From there, he stood staring down at me with that damn smirk that gets me. He pulled my short shorts off without a thought.

"I swear, if you don't come down here and fuck me... we're gonna have a problem."

Bucky smirks again and approaches me, slowly, and climbs onto the bed, crawling over me, making sure that each leg was on either side of him, even though I was bottom-clothed.

"How wet are you?" he whispered in my ear as he began to fiddle with my undergarments, occasionally tickling my clit in the process.

"How about you check and see," I pant out the last bit of bravery I had in me. It was slowly starting to dawn on me. I'm being very slutty right now.

That's totally okay though. I guess this is the new me. The Avengers me.