stolen pizza

It was daytime and the pj masks were walking around the city wondering what food should they eat for lunch.

Owlette:what about we get some fruits?

Catboy:meh I'm not really in the mood for fruit today..what about we get some hotdogs or burgers?

Amaya:meh I'm not really in the mood for meat either greg you have a idea?

Greg:well I did heard they just opened a new pizzeria down the street we could get some pizza.

Amaya:pizza sounds good.as she liked that idea.

Connor:yeah let's get some pizza I'm buying.as he liked that idea two as they started to run to the pizzeria.

When they arrived at the pizzeria they seen a pizza worker at the door flipping the open sign to a closing sign.

Connor:what's going on here?

Pizza worker:sorry kids but the pizzeria is closed.

Greg:why?

Pizza worker:beats me somebody sneak in and stole all the pizza and made a mess around the whole pizzeria so we hired some janitors to clean it up but sadly it will take all day so we can't open it today sorry kids.as he started to leave.

Greg:who could have done this?

Connor:its obviously a nighttime villain but who could it be amaya got any ideas?as they seen amaya staring at something.

Amaya:guys you see that.as she pointed at four footprints on the floor leading somewhere.

Greg:maybe those footprints must be the person who stole all the pizza from here let's follow them.as they started to follow the footprints and seen it led to a sewer lid.

Amaya:these aren't normal footprints and whatever it is it leads to the sewers.

Greg:what kind of villain goes in a sewer.

Connor:octobella...orticia...romeo..well whoever it is we'll stop them and get our pizza back...PJ MASKS WE'RE ON OUR WAY!!!

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!