tmnt and pj masks vs shredder,bebop and rocksteady

The pj masks and the turtles were in the catcar and gekko mobile going where shredder is but gekko was driving really fast.

Mikey:gekko dude slow down I'm getting alittle dizzy!

Gekko:no we have to ho before they get luna!

Mikey:*whisper*what's him and this luna?

Owlette:*whisper*they're you a thing.as she made a heart with her hand as mikey got it and chuckled alittle.

*later*

The pj masks and the turtles arrived and jumped out of the two vehicles and went to the corner and spotted shredder.

Gekko*whisper*look there's  luna let's go and take them down and save her!

Raph:*whisper*yeah let's go defeat him!as him and gekko wanted to just go.

Leo:*whisper*no not now we have to wait till its the right time.

Gekko:*whisper*wait but what about luna!

Catboy:*whisper*yeah leonardo like we have the perfect time to get him.

Leo:trust me we have to wait till uta the right time.as they decide to wait and watch.

Luna girl was getting surrounded by shredder,bebop and rocksteady while they took her luna broad and put her moths in a jar.

Luna girl:back off I still have my luna magnet I'll use it!as she was pointing the luna magnet at them.

Shredder got his bomb and threw it at luna girl as she caught it with her magnet.

Luna girl:is that the best you got!as it began to shoot out smoke which made her passed out.

Shredder:grab the girl and let's get out of here.as rocksteady grabbed her.

Gekko:NO!!!as he ran out there.

Gekko:let her go...SUPER GEKKO SHIELDS!!!as he got his shields and they all dodged it as shredder went near gekko and kicked him away.

Catboy and owlette:GEKKO!!!as they ran towards him.

Gekko:I'm ok..

Rocksteady:hey shredder you think they are the masks of the pjs that science kid with goggles was talking about.

Owlette:are you talking about romeo?

Shredder:as I said they don't seem much of a problem.as he walked towards them as he was about to hit them with his claws leonardo came and blocked it with his kitanas and pushed him away.

Leo:seriously gekko couldn't wait alittle longer.as the rest of the turtles came

Bebop:how did those turtles get here!?

Shredder:give me the girl you guys take care of them.as they handed him luna girl.

Leo:me catboy and raph will take shredder you guys take bebop and rocksteady.

Gekko:I'm joining you guys.

Leo:fine let's go!as they started to fight

Rocksteady:turtles and owl girl no match for the rocksteady and bebop!

Mikey:oh yeah let's find out BOOYAKASHA!!!as he started whacking rocksteady with his nunchucks as rocksteady punched him away in a garbage bin.

Then donatello started whacking him with his bo staff as rocksteady held him up and started to squeeze him.

Rocksteady:no one can defeat the rocksteady!

Owlette:maybe I can!as she started to fly towards him with her fist out as she punched him hard straight in the eye as he fell to the ground.

Owlette:looks like flossy flash comic moved do come in handy.

Donnie:anyways where is bebop?than suddenly he got blasted by a laser beam and fell into the same garbage bin where michelangelo was.

Owlette:where are you!?

Bebop:don't worry I would never hurt a lady.as he turned visible and shoots tubs of glue at owlette as she is stuck on the wall.

Bebop:but I would  glue her.

Than shredder was walking away.

Leo:stop right there shredder!as he raphael,catboy and gekko were behind him.

Gekko:give us luna girl and nobody gets hurt.as shredder put luna girl in a garbage can than was ready to fight.

Shredder:I want to see what you got.

Gekko:give her back...SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he was starting to run up to him and and trying to hit him but shredder kept dodging.

Gekko:ok your good but can you dodge a invisible person...SUPER GEKKO CAMOUFLAGE!!!as he turned invisible and was starting to hit shredder as he closed his eyes then grabbed gekko by the arm slammed him to the ground and threw him away.

Catboy:don't gekko we got this...SUPER FURBALLS!!!as he shoots furballs at him and shredder dodged it and threw one back at catboy.

Catboy:can you dodge a...SUPER CAT STRIPES!!!as he tried to tie him up but shredder grabbed the stripe pulled catboy over and kicked him in his chest and he landed on gekko.

Leo:let's do this raph!

Raph:you got it!as they both started to attack shredder they got some hits in but shredder hurts them in their pressure points and grabbed their heads then slams their heads together and put them on the groud.

Bebop:we took care of the other shredder dude.

Shredder:let's get the girl and go back to that flying factory.as beboo and rocksteady grabbed luna girl and ran away.

Leonardo,Raphael,catboy and gekko got up in pain.

Catboy:you guys weren't kidding he was really tough...

Gekko:yeah and he took luna now we don't know where they're taking her.

Catboy:I know cause my cat ears heard the whole thing let's get the others and  go back to HQ.as they nodded and walked away.