Leo's rescue mission

Leonardo was following the mutants who took owlette,michelangelo and raphael and seeing where they're going but then suddenly they stopped.

Leo thoughts:why did they stop?as he was curious why they stop then they suddenly floated up and got sucked into the flying factory.

Leo:what the...what is that?as he looked up and seen the flying factory and walked where the other mutants were at then got sucked in too.

Leo:ugh..my head...where am I?as he was alittle dizzy then seen he was in the flying factory.

Leo:whatever this is the mutants are l here and I need to find them so I can rescue the others.he said to himself as he started to walk around the factory in ninja stealth mode.

He was sneaking around avoiding the fly bots patrolling the factory and sometimes take some of them out.

Leo:where can those mutants be?he said to himself looking for the mutants and suddenly was in a room where he seen a big tank of mutagen.

Leo:is this a tank mutagen...than suddenly he seen the door open and hid behind some crates and seen shredder,romeo,bebop,rocksteady,baxter stockman and the mutants entered with michelangelo,raphael and owlette(who was still poisoned by orticia).

Shredder:we might not have gotten all the turtles but at least we have 2 of them.

Romeo:plus bird brain.

Raph:let us go!

Shredder:we'll let you go once your done mutating.

Mikey:but we are already mutated dudes!

Bebop:yeah but you'll be double mutated fools!

Shredder:now you moth girl put them in the tank.as luna girl got them in her luna beam and flew them to the tank.

Luna girl was about to drop them in the tank leo jumps out and kicks her in the face and Michelangelo,Raphael and owlette landed on the floor.

Mikey:leo you came dude where's the others?as leo came and cuts them free.

Leo:long story let's just get out of here.

Raph:not before we beat all these suckers up.as the turtles got their weapons out.

Leo:mikey go put owlette somewhere safe.as michelangelo nodded and put her near some crates and got back.

Shredder:GET THEM!!!he commanded the mutants,bebop and rocksteady as they were running towards the turtles as the all started to battle.

Leonardo was fighting orticia,night ninja and luna girl while Raphael was fighting rocksteady,armadylan while mikey was fighting bebop,the wolfies they were doing alittle bad at first but then they actually beat all of them.

Leo:now let's get owlette.

Shredder:you mean this owl.as he was ontop of the tank who had owlette in his hand who was holding he above all the mutagen in the tank.

Mikey:that's a dirty move dude.

Shredder:well if you don't want to see this owl get mutated than do me one favor.

Raph:and what would that be?

Shredder:drop all of your weapons in the floor.

Leo:why would we do that we'll know you'll drop her anyway.

Shredder:I would but this time I'm gonna stick to my word this time give you guys a actually chose drop the weapons or I drop her.as the turtles huddled up and whisper to each other than stopped huddling.

Leo:ok we'll drop our weapons but we have to make sure you are gonna keep your word.

Shredder:if you drop your weapons then ima drop her to the ground where you guys can catch her.as the turtles looked at each other and sighed and dropped their weapons.

Leo:there now give us owlette.as shredder dropped owlette to the ground where the turtles were about to catch her until luna girl caught owlette and went to the top of the tank.

Luna girl:shredder might have promised but I didn't.as she dropped owlette in the mutagen.

Leo,raph and mikey:OWLETTE!!!as she gotten mutated and jumped out the mutagen and owlette arms were owl arms and she had a beak and she had feathers everywhere and her feathers were glowing red.

Mikey:umm...owlette?...as he was about to touch her till she screeched.

Shredder:now I have one of the heroes under my bidding attack the turtles so I can see how useful you are.as owlette flapped her wings and sharp feather came out of her wings.

Leo:owlette stopped its us you know the turtles!as owlette kept attacking them then she flew up and owl claws came out of her feet and was flying down about to get them.

Mikey:I got this...BOOYAKASHA!!!as he threw a smoke bomb at her as smoke covered her face as she wiped it away and they were gone.

Shredder:*groans*they'll be back and since we have one of the heroes they would have to come back.