turtles

Catboy:hey pj robot can you play footage of the pizzeria from last night.as pj robot played the footage of what happened to the pizzeria last night.

Some weird shadowy figure comes out of no where and snuck in the pizzeria than loud sounds started to happened than the figure came out the pizzeria holding alot of pizza boxes walking to the sewer lid and opened it and jumped in the sewer.

Gekko:what the heck was that!?

Owlette:pj robot can you replay and zoom in the shadow thing.as pj robot replay the footage and paused it on where they can see it more better than pj robot zooms in and they can sorta seen what is it it was some kind of turtle mutant thing wearing a orange mask with knee and shoulder pads with a belt that had nunchucks in it.

Catboy:what is that?

Gekko:it sorta looks like a turtle?as gekko sorta recognize it.

Catboy:how can you tell if its a turtle?

Gekko:well it looks obvious with the shell body and green skin and stuff and I know my reptiles.

Owlette:guys look what he's wearing some kind of ninja gear.

Catboy:whatever they are we have to find them and stop them.

Gekko:let's take the gekko mobile.as they all went in the elevators and jumped in the gekko mobile and drove off.

*in the sewers*

Their were these four turtles mutants ninja that were teenagers they were called after famous renaissance artists  they were in the sewers one had a blue mask named leonard he had two kitanas who was meditating and one had a red mask named raphael he had two sais who was beating up a punching bag and one had a purple mask named donatello he had a bo staff who was on their computer and the finally the last turtle had a orange mask named Michelangelo he had nunchucks who was skateboarding while eating pizza.

Mikey:hey guys look at this trick.as he wanted to show them a skateboard trick.

Donnie:if its the same move like the last three times we're not interested.

Mikey:no..yeah...

Raph:ugh...leo why are we even in these sewers anyway can we just go back to new york already to our sewers!as he didn't like these sewers.

Mikey:yeah why are we even here?

Donnie:because shredder came here and we're here to stop him.

Mikey:oh yeah.

Leo:can you guys be quiet I'm trying to meditate!

Raph:leo can we just go and beat the heck out of shredder and his goons.

Leo:we can't just go out there and attack randomly raph we are ninjas we're suppose to be quiet and stealthy.

Mikey:yeah raph like I used my ninja skills to get the pizza boxes.

Donnie:wait where did you get the pizza from anyway mikey?

Mikey:I got it from a pizzeria I sorta made a mess but no big deal.as he sat down and ate some pizza.

Donnie:hey guys my T-phone(which is a phone but its shape like a turtle shell and it was invented by donatello)is picking up some kind of power signal near by.

Raph:it must be shredder.

Leo:whatever it is we should go check it out but remember.

Raph:stay in the shadows we know!

Leo:ok then let's go team.as they started leaving.