pj masks vs tmnt

The pj masks arrived at the pizzeria and jumped out the gekko mobile.

Catboy:ok we're here now let's go inside.as they started to walk inside and seen it was a big mess.

Gekko:whatever that turtle thing did it sure made a mess.

Owlette:guys let's search for stuff that could be clues or something.as they started to search the pizzeria for clues.

*with the turtles*

The turtles were running and jumping on building to building following the power signal.

Leo:how close are we donnie?

Donnie:we're really close it looks like its coming from here.as he stopped and pointed at the pizzeria.

Mikey:hey dudes that's where I got the pizza from*gasp*do you guys see that cool green vehicle!as he was amazed after seeing the gekko mobile.

Donnie:weird there seem to be three power signals coming from the pizzeria.

Raph:then let's check it out.as he got his sais out.

Leo:yeah but with some stealth no fighting.

Raph:ugh ok.as he put his sais away as they jumped down to the ground and walk towards the pizzeria quietly.

They passed by the gekko mobile mikey was still amazed by it so he jumped in the seat.

Mikey:only one button.as he pressed a button and made a alarm sound.

Leo,raph and donnie:MIKEY!!!

Mikey:sorry I couldn't resist it looks so cool.

The pj masks were still looking for clues until they heard a alarm.

Gekko:that's the gekko mobile alarm let's check what's happening.as they ran out the pizzeria and seen the turtles.

Raph:this is why we can't trust you with things!as he smack mikey behind the head.

Mikey:sorry it was just cool...

Donnie:guys look.as he pointed at the pj masks.

Catboy:what the heck are you guys!?

Gekko:yeah and why are you trying to steal my gekko mobile!?

Raph:we weren't stealing your dumb gekko mobile plus is it pass your bedtime.

Owlette:hey you don't know who we are!

Raph:what some dumb cosplayers cosplaying as dumb nighttime heroes.as he walked alittle closer to them.

Catboy:back off!

Raph:or what?

Donnie:raph stop they're just children.

Gekko:we'll show you children...SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he pick up raphael and threw him as raph landed in a garbage can.

Raph:well I was looking for a good fight anyway.as he got out his sais and started running towards the pj masks.

Owlette:SUPER OWL FEATHERS!!!as threw her feathers at raphael as he sliced and dodged some of her feathers as he jumped up high and was gonna land on them but they dodged it.

Gekko:I'll take care if the red turtle you guys take the rest.as they nodded.

Owlette:OWL FEATHER NEST!!!as she trapped Michelangelo and donatello in her feather nest.

Donnie:intresting these aren't real feather these are some kind of magical-

Mikey:yeah yeah get us out D!as donatello pulled the naginata part of his staff as he cut themselves free.

Mikey:you take care of the bird I'll take care of the kitty dude.as mikey walked to towards catboy.

Catboy:I bet you can't catch a speeding cat...SUPER CAT SPEED!!!as he raced around Michelangelo.

Mikey:I bet I can.a he whack catboy with his nunchucks.

Catboy:lucky shot.as he ran towards him.

Owlette:nice stick can you dodge these feathers...SUPER OWL FEATHERS!!!as he threw feathers at donatello as he spin his staff around as he created a wind that made the feathers go right back at owlette.

Donnie:oh this "stick" can do way more than you think.

Owlette:can you stick make a even powerful breeze like this...SUPER OWL WING WIND!!!as she made a powerful wind that blew donatello away.

Leo:turtles group up!as all the turtles came to Leonardo.

Leo:mikey got any of those smoke bombs?

Mikey:sure do bro...BOOYAKASHA!!!as he threw the smoke bomb on the ground as it exploded smoke as the turtles disappeared.

Gekko:where did they go?

Catboy:whatever those turtles are we have to stop them before they hurt anybody.

Owlette:let's go back to HQ and tell pj robot and he might have some answers.as they drove in the gekko mobile and drove back to HQ as the turtles were on the building going to follow them.